South Africa Hotel Tips by kenHuocj
South Africa Hotels: 265 reviews and 332 photos
Camping, Youth Hostels, Bed and Breakfast,
Hotels 1* to 5*
Southern Sun, Protea, Hilton, Sheraton, Holiday Inn, Courtyard are the Familiar Chain Names;
Numerous private homes/mansions converted to Guest lodges:
US$5-00 up to us$100-00 per person
Unique Qualities: From rough n tumble basic
absolute luxurious de-luxe
Sustainable Development Tourism B-n-B in Townships
B-n-B is surburban residentials
Other Contact: http://www.southafrica-travel.ne
Bed and Breakfast are good if you're an independent.
City Lodge Chain excellent.
R525 for a suite in Arcadia. Pretoria so its ***
Unique Qualities: Many early retirees have converted a room or two as B abd Bs
so you're in suburbia and have owners giving you inside info, unbiased
Address: Throughout the country
Comparison: less expensive than average
Other Contact: http://www.citylodge.co.za
More Reviews (17)
- See All Unusual Blogs on SA
- See All 4th Homeless World Cup - Cape Town ...
- See All Sunshine encapsulated in Dried Fruits
- See All Every home is a restaurant
kenHuocj's Related Pages
South Africa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A world in one country!"
- "A peek into a great country"
- "SUNNY SOUTH AFRICA not at the moment its raining"
- "South Africa Road Trip"
- "South Africa"
- "South Africa - We had a wonderful World Cup!"
- "The Splendour of South Africa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South Africa
- Hotels in South Africa
- Transportation in South Africa
- Nightlife in South Africa
- Restaurants in South Africa
- Shopping in South Africa
- Warnings and Dangers in South Africa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Africa
- 149 Reviews
- 415 Photos
- 19 Forum posts
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to South Africa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Africa
- Commented on one of afrette's South Africa travel pages
- Posted in Travel Victoria Forum "Re: BEST Fish'n'Chip restaurant?"
- updated a South Africa Travel Page "jan -feb 2006 now Oct 2012"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sunshine encapsulated in Dried Fruits"
- Wrote a Review Unusual Blogs on SA in South Africa Off The Beaten Path
Read real reviews about South Africa Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 50 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 33 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Pretoria Intro, 38 reviews, 76 photos, 6 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 31 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 6 travelogues
- Orleans Intro, 20 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canada Intro, 10 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 7 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cederberg Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue