South Africa Hotel Tips by kenHuocj
South Africa Hotels: 262 reviews and 334 photos
Camping, Youth Hostels, Bed and Breakfast,
Hotels 1* to 5*
Southern Sun, Protea, Hilton, Sheraton, Holiday Inn, Courtyard are the Familiar Chain Names;
Numerous private homes/mansions converted to Guest lodges:
US$5-00 up to us$100-00 per person
Unique Qualities: From rough n tumble basic
absolute luxurious de-luxe
Sustainable Development Tourism B-n-B in Townships
B-n-B is surburban residentials
Other Contact: http://www.southafrica-travel.ne
Bed and Breakfast are good if you're an independent.
City Lodge Chain excellent.
R525 for a suite in Arcadia. Pretoria so its ***
Unique Qualities: Many early retirees have converted a room or two as B abd Bs
so you're in suburbia and have owners giving you inside info, unbiased
Address: Throughout the country
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Other Contact: http://www.citylodge.co.za
More Reviews (18)
- See All my Private South African Eatery in...
- See All Unusual Blogs on SA
- See All 4th Homeless World Cup - Cape Town ...
- See All Sunshine encapsulated in Dried Fruits
kenHuocj's Related Pages
South Africa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A world in one country!"
- "A peek into a great country"
- "SUNNY SOUTH AFRICA not at the moment its raining"
- "South Africa Road Trip"
- "South Africa - We had a wonderful World Cup!"
- "South Africa"
- "The Splendour of South Africa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South Africa
- Hotels in South Africa
- Transportation in South Africa
- Nightlife in South Africa
- Restaurants in South Africa
- Shopping in South Africa
- Warnings and Dangers in South Africa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Africa
- 157 Reviews
- 432 Photos
- 27 Forum posts
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to South Africa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Africa
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: The Friday VT Pub"
- Commented on one of kenHuocj's South Africa tips
- Wrote a Review my Private South African Eatery in Canada in South Africa Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "my Private South African Eatery in Canada"
- updated a South Africa Travel Page "jan -feb 2006 now Oct 2012"
Read real reviews about South Africa Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 57 reviews, 170 photos, 6 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 35 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Orleans Intro, 25 reviews, 97 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 35 reviews, 85 photos, 7 travelogues
- Pretoria Intro, 39 reviews, 79 photos, 6 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 25 reviews, 80 photos, 6 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 7 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 10 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Africa Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues