"Mozambique - Portuguese East Africa" Mozambique by kenHuocj
Mozambique Travel Guide: 789 reviews and 2,548 photos
After an over-filling meal of Prawns, crabs and Lulas, maybe even Piri piri chicken, accompanied by 2M Dark beer, we ride the ferry back to Maputo, formerly Lourenco Marques - or "continental East Africa"
>>>or you may be interested in the " Coelocanth ", then look at 'out of the way places'
www.timeout.co.mz/maputo/pwestofm.htm = Mcoambique Time Out
http://www.terravista.pt/Bilene/1813/index.html = ex residents memory photos
- Pros:Sub tropical Climate - resonably easy access
- Cons:in developmental stage - but many opportunities
- In a nutshell:a favourite holiday destination of my younger days !!!
Costa da Sol on the beach at the northern end of the City is still thriving: Coimbra was for Galinha Peri peri ; Hong... more travel advice
" " Terry comes for a couple of Dos M’s before whisking us to the Feire Popular de Maputo, a fairground built by Samora... more travel advice
kenHuocj's Related Pages
Mozambique Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CORRUPT AND DANGEROUS"
- "Mozambique - A country of proud people"
- "2.500 Kms Sea Coast in the Indian Ocean"
- "Mozambique - Portuguese East Africa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mozambique
- Hotels in Mozambique
- Transportation in Mozambique
- Nightlife in Mozambique
- Restaurants in Mozambique
- Shopping in Mozambique
- Warnings and Dangers in Mozambique
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cincinnati Hotels
- Glendale Hotels
- Padukka Hotels
- Gouvernorat de Ariana Hotels
- New Delhi
- Freiburg im Breisgau
- Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Hotels
- Monument Rocks National Natural Landmark Hotels
- Tel Mond
- Torre del Mar
- Western Division
Badges & Stats in Mozambique
- 23 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Mozambique?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mozambique
- Posted in Travel Singapore Forum "Re: Which has the best value?"
- Commented on one of DAO's Mozambique tips
- Wrote a Review beware of Snakes 蛇 in Mozambique Warnings and Dangers
- updated a Mozambique Travel Page "Mozambique - Portuguese East Africa"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mozambique - Portuguese East Africa"
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 46 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 33 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Pretoria Intro, 37 reviews, 76 photos, 6 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 18 reviews, 59 photos, 6 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 8 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Orleans Intro, 19 reviews, 56 photos
- Cederberg Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Africa Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (148)
Top Mozambique hotels
- Maputo Hotels
- 331 Reviews - 952 Photos
- Matola Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 9 Photos
- Catembe Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 80 Photos
- Namaacha Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 15 Photos
- Boane Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 9 Photos
- Ilha Quirimba Hotels
- 3 Hotels
- Maxixe Hotels
- 1 Review - 8 Photos
- Ilha da Inhaca Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 8 Photos
- Bela Vista Hotels
- 1 Review - 6 Photos
- Ilha do Bazaruto Hotels
- 23 Reviews - 37 Photos
- Ressano Garcia Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 12 Photos
- Cidade de Nacala Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Mocambique Hotels
- 1 Review - 22 Photos
- Ilha de Mocambique Hotels
- 10 Reviews - 15 Photos
- Istambul Hotels
- 1 Review - 7 Photos