"Swallowed by the Dragon" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond by kenHuocj
Richmond Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 106 photos
On a visit to Vancouver in March 2012, i perchance read about advert/article calling for applications to become their Ambassador for diverse eating, with salary and daily stipend to eat out for 365 days, and Blog the experience.
The Foodie Ambassador is Lindsay Anderson. The blog has more info than i can condense, thus click and read.
The Tourism Richmond Association, notes that the city of 200,000 population, 65 % Asian (45% of Chinese descent), a stones throw from International airport - YVR, linked with Vancouver downtown and Burnaby by the Skytrain's , &BCanada Line
Once upon a time in the 60's we drove out to Richmond to see the farmlands. buy farm fresh produce, get a few fish from the boats being unloaded and grabbed a Triple “O” burger, shakes and fresh cut fries White Spot as has been done by so many other since the first Drive-in at Granville Street at 67th Ave in Vancouver. till today and into the future.
Nowadays, within 8 miles (20 kms) of the YVR- Vancouver Intl Airport
you have more restaurants that you can eat two meals daily for a year,
all of them at a better the above average rating of every cuisine available in the world, but they somehow have their table occupied day and night and food is fresh, sometime service is slow or surly, but it's the food that matters.
外 母 屋 ~ Nother In Law's Home aptly describes this large Korean Restaurant, for our supper it was... more travel advice
that's for a future base for 48 or 72 hours of feasting and gluttony. duly noted at my last visit to Alexandra st. with... more travel advice
kenHuocj's Related Pages
Richmond Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The city where I was born and raised"
- "Richmond, British Columiba"
- "Swallowed by the Dragon"
- "Richmond, British Columbia, Canada"
- "Richmond Tall Ships Festival (2002)"
- "Hong Kong in British Columbia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Richmond
- Hotels in Richmond
- Transportation in Richmond
- Restaurants in Richmond
- Shopping in Richmond
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Richmond
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Richmond
Photos in RichmondSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 49 reviews, 135 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 33 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Pretoria Intro, 38 reviews, 76 photos, 6 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 6 travelogues
- Orleans Intro, 20 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canada Intro, 10 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 7 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cederberg Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Richmond hotel reviews
- La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport
- 213 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- River Rock Casino Resort
- 559 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Days Inn Vancouver Airport
- 281 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport
- 821 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Hilton Vancouver Airport
- 294 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Riverport Richmond
- 293 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Four Points By Sheraton Vancouver Airport
- 152 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 17, 2013