"MACAU - Portugal in the Far East" Macao by kenHuocj
Macao Travel Guide: 1,935 reviews and 5,820 photos
Having been regular visitors to Lourenco Marques in Mocambique a.k.a. Portuguese East Africa;
my opportunity eventually arrived, to accompany my Mother on one of her Bric-a-Brac / antique jaunts.
From Kong Kong by hydrofoil, skimming over the waters just south of the Pearl River Delta, till arrival at the jetty when day long visa are issued.
A few visits, each with twists of curiosity to be covered under the travelogue section.
... Favorites (4)
PORCELAIN AND FINE CERAMICS Macau has a significant porcelain industry, although most of the factories are across the... more travel advice
The most popular... Favorites (4)
FLEA MARKETS The most popular flea market in Macau is near the Ruins of St. Paul’s but off the beaten tourist path.... more travel advice
kenHuocj's Related Pages
Macao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IMPREXXION: MACAU"
- "Bem-Vindo a Macau - Welcome to Macau"
- "Macau - former Portuguese Colony"
- "Portuguese Heritage"
- "aramat's new Macao Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Macao
- Hotels in Macao
- Transportation in Macao
- Nightlife in Macao
- Restaurants in Macao
- Shopping in Macao
- Warnings and Dangers in Macao
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Macao
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Macao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Macao
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 63 reviews, 210 photos, 9 travelogues
- Orleans Intro, 28 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 36 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pretoria Intro, 40 reviews, 87 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 35 reviews, 86 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 27 reviews, 86 photos, 6 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 20 reviews, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 11 reviews, 73 photos, 8 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Africa Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 6 travelogues