"No photos but many reminders" Warmbaths by kenHuocj
Warmbaths Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 73 photos
The Pot that Boils ~ Bela Bela
It is often missed as the Toll Road bypasses the town, unless you are headed for one of the many private Nature Getaways that the Urbnaites of Joburg/Sandton and Pretoria escape to.
Tourism Pages will give you more info
thats why i got into hot water, because my father was taking photos of me in the public pool, someone said we were taking photos of his wife, and more than that, we were not White, and why were we allowed in.
That was the days of Separate amenities and Whites only signs, but my parents believed in breaking barriers, a trait i also inherited, despite the Group Areas Act and Population Registration Act of the late 40s and early 50s
Waterberg Biosphere a UNESCO designated area,
of interest to Anthropologist, Geologist, Economist and Biologist for its varied diversity.
- Pros:100 kms from Pretoria
- Cons:Biodiversity overlooked by too many
- In a nutshell:missed by to many en route to their weekend Cottages & Farms
kenHuocj's Related Pages
Warmbaths Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Warmbaths or is it Bela Bela?"
- "Wallowing in wonderful Warmbaths!"
- "Warmbaths now called Bela Bela ( new name)"
- "No photos but many reminders"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warmbaths
- Hotels in Warmbaths
- Nightlife in Warmbaths
- Restaurants in Warmbaths
- Shopping in Warmbaths
- Warnings and Dangers in Warmbaths
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Warmbaths
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Warmbaths?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warmbaths
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 50 reviews, 143 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 33 reviews, 82 photos, 6 travelogues
- Pretoria Intro, 38 reviews, 76 photos, 6 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 31 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 6 travelogues
- Orleans Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canada Intro, 10 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 7 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cederberg Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue