"an Island Paradise visible from Maputo" Ilha da Inhaca by kenHuocj
Ilha da Inhaca Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos
Part of a bunch of students under Prof Willy McNae and Margaret Kalk, we ferried across to the island from Maputo, spent a week at the Research station, minimal time in the labs, much on excursions and of course the evenings, strolling along the beach to the Hotel to enjoy the beer or wine, though must admit, those were days when i was not partial to the higher alcohol drinks.
this time with Prof Kalk and Garth James,
but due to some changes, we eneded up staying at the old Hotel Buildings, fairer sex indoors and males on the verandah.
Meals were eaten in the restaurant,
what fortuitous gastranomic luck
as if i had not had enough, visited one more time when father and son actually stayed at the hotel for a weekend.
for more info on Mocambique
- Pros:wonderful memories of biodiversity
- Cons:so far away time and distance wise
- In a nutshell:Mangroves Swamps, Coral Reefs, sunshine with Mother Nature
UV 50+ is a necessity on these beaches 365 per year. The sand is White and clean, tides ensure their daily pristine... more travel advice
the one and only mre info later. faces Delgoa Bay, with Maputo on the horizon, very visible at night more travel advice
kenHuocj's Related Pages
Ilha da Inhaca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "an Island Paradise visible from Maputo"
- "Impossible to loose, once you're around!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilha da Inhaca
- 6 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Ilha da Inhaca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilha da Inhaca
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: See around airport area "
- Wrote a Review Get one's Skin burnt under tropical sun in Ilha da Inhaca Things to Do
- Commented on one of kenHuocj's Ilha da Inhaca travel pages
- updated a Ilha da Inhaca Travel Page "an Island Paradise visible from Maputo"
- Uploaded a Photo to "an Island Paradise visible from Maputo"
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 63 reviews, 210 photos, 9 travelogues
- Orleans Intro, 28 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 36 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pretoria Intro, 40 reviews, 87 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 35 reviews, 86 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 27 reviews, 86 photos, 6 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 20 reviews, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 11 reviews, 73 photos, 8 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Africa Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 6 travelogues