">> bye bye "the oto-sans" " Harajuku by ukirsari

Harajuku Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 180 photos

after spending whole days with "oto-sans" [jonfis, richard, budi, afri and christ and kaoru] yiipiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, i can go hang-out with a girl named junko, my liaison officer from honda corp., japan.
yes, going with the guys [that's why i called them oto-sans alias misters alias bapak-bapak] were nice. but something i need "girls talk" and it can not be fulfilled 'till i meet junko. want to buy something 'special' that men can not get involved, gossiping about hot guys, etc etc ....

so here we go .... @rie and junko with girl nightlife around harajuku >> man, the socks inside my boots by the end of autumn were bleeding!!! it means i walk a lot. and we both also talk a lot, seeing and watching a lot and many! i laugh whenever yelling "dako-chan" [means ugly face] and junko kindly telling me, "@rie-san, stop it or people will think that words is addressing towards them!!!" hahahhaha!!!! bye oto-san (s)!!!! we don't need you this moment :)

the most nice thing happened, in one turn surrounded by skuscrappers i found a 'unique' neonsign kinda like small monument "love". cool to be here whenever the city half-sleeping after midnight!!! arigato gozaimazu for company me, junko-san :)

• In a nutshell:a limited visit for me :)
  • Last visit to Harajuku: Oct 1999
  • Intro Updated Aug 14, 2005

• Pixiekatten's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2007 at 4:27 PM

You got some very nice pix!! Really like the one with the children's drawings on the Tokyo page - very cute! :)

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2005 at 4:01 AM

hehe, that was just what I thought in when I gave that page the title...I like that movie a lot!!

ukirsari

“life is a neverending journey @ukirsariabroad ”

Badges & Stats in Harajuku

Have you been to Harajuku?

Latest Activity in Harajuku