"a laid back capital city in southern hemisphere" Perth by ukirsari
Perth Travel Guide: 2,339 reviews and 5,031 photos
"this city was founded on the 12th august 1829 by the felling of a tree near this spot" that's what i'd read at the town hall, city of perth.
never across in my mind, this vibrant and laid back city can be so accessible by foot. i mean i assumed the roads will be so huge and lots of cars parked in every corner of the streets. but i was wrong. even there's available free service buses called "cat" [yellow, green and blue], i prefer to walk from northbridge to downtown and vice versa every single day. since i love the old buildings that remains here.
hoping will be here again someday!
one of my fave activities in the morning is walking along from robinson avenue [the place where i live during my stay in perth] to st george's terrace via william street. it's cool. with a cool breeze in the wintertime.
lots of cafes and resto [including italian and asian cuisines] showing their capabilities in dressing up old buildings into cozy dining places.
one of them, oh ... can not help but smile. this aida thing! there are two sphinxes in front door which remain me to my trip to luxor with my beloved ones and there's sheesha table [for smoking] inside and interior from 1001 nights. this picture i would like to dedicate for beloved aida [vt member asianbelle]
refer to the fact that i can not visit my lovely pinnacles at nambung national park in the evening [i can only have half day in there, join with a local tour], i try to catch a beautiful evening sky whilst i am in the plane. it's superb. my first sunset in southern hemisphere.
- In a nutshell:enjoy the laid back atmosphere here very much :)
western australian museum provided very useful informations about men of nature in western australia in particularly and... more travel advice
there are so many activities can be done in kings park. after pay a respect to the memorials, you can try the trails... more travel advice
ukirsari's Related Pages
Perth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Perth - Western Australia"
- "Nice Beaches Awesome Sunsets Stunning Wildflowers"
- "Here in Western Australia-Perth"
- "Perth...A Home Away From Home"
- "My Home - PERTH"
- "Perth's Newest Hotel , Holiday Inn Burswood"
- "The city on the Swan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Perth
- Hotels in Perth
- Transportation in Perth
- Nightlife in Perth
- Restaurants in Perth
- Shopping in Perth
- Warnings and Dangers in Perth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perth
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Perth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perth
- updated a Perth Travel Page "a laid back capital city in southern hemisphere"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Do you have a travel mascot..."
- Wrote a Review learn about katta djinoong about Cultural Centre in Perth Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "learn about katta djinoong"
- Commented on one of bijo69's Perth travel pages
Photos in PerthSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos