">> enchanting macau " Macao by ukirsari

Macao Travel Guide: 117 reviews and 586 photos

blessed by sub-tropical weather and 'hugging' by china mainland and the sea, macau is something beyond my expectation. it's about my passion for old heritages buildings. macau offers so many with unesco's world heritage sites entitled.
and i'd got 'hysterical' to visit here, and there and do 'trekking' to find my fave old building .... that's very nice. can not be imagined, i can find so many oldies things in the small area as macau.

known as a-ma kok [cantonese], ama-gau [portuguese] and finally macau or macao, i have to admit ... i like this simple and charming place.

special thanks i would like to address for the doehne brothers, roy and claude who made me feel macau as my second home! mas roy [vt member royjava] just visited his younger brother claude several time ago before me. but still give me a chance to visit "him" in a unique way; arrange a meeting for me and claude.
and it's gonna be extended finally, since i'd got introduced to carol and her husband [very delicious dinner at your resto, guys. two thumbs up!] and with the cabaret dancers in lisboa hotel and casino! wow!! dank je wel, claude and matur nuwun sanget mas roy :)

ps: for macau, taipa and coloane themselves, please visit my macau pages [macao, taipa, coloane].

• In a nutshell:small and compact island with glorious touch from the past
  • Last visit to Macao: Oct 2006
  • Intro Updated Jan 14, 2008

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2007 at 1:27 PM

Thanks for mail @ari... and good Macau pictures you shot,... great, salam manis Roy

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2006 at 6:08 AM

Yes, Macau is a nice, unique enclave, isn't it. With Portuguese and Chinese fusion in architecture and food. SL

ukirsari

“life is a neverending journey @ukirsariabroad ”

Badges & Stats in Macao