"Via occulta,solum lapideum,paries ligneus,cellula" Top 5 Page for this destination Port Dickson by ukirsari

Port Dickson Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 379 photos

via occulta >> yes, for me it's like a secret route from kay-ell to malacca when bokie's [VTer muddybok] Jeep Wrangler stop-over at a beach with no name nearby port dickson's swat police training centre. and many spectators there >> for bird watching.
and i am proudly tell you guys, this picture already shown in top gear magazine, indonesia section, on april 2004. check more details on bokie's port dickson page :)

Kuala Linggi and Supay Hill

my fave place along the way kay-ell to malacca, after port dickson is kuala linggi fort and supay hill. it's not mentioned by famous book, but i was searching and browsing then the coincidence is ... bokie know exactly what i want to see, even i am not yet telling him "bukit supay!!!!!" [oh @rie, behave, hahahahahaha].

in swat training centre!!!!

the thing that make we can not stop laughing is about parking on the beach with this pmoy [playmate of the year -- the way bokie address her]. since 'parking lot' that huge, we take this space and crazy us, it's swat training port dickson's police camp!, lucky us, not to be arrested!!!

• In a nutshell:nice sweating small town!
  • Last visit to Port Dickson: Mar 2004
  • Intro Updated Feb 21, 2005

• hassan_abu's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2005 at 3:03 AM

what in the world are you doing squatting on top of the Rover?? : )

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2004 at 4:03 PM

Looks like a nice place. I wouldn't mind birdwatching there.

• muddybok's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2004 at 6:58 AM

Hey! That is my nasi goreng kampong. Correction, the SWAT is belongs to Guaman Resort, i just had one stupid team building there!!

• worldkiwi's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2004 at 1:07 AM

I've always wondered what Port Dickson looked like. Thanks. Mmmm, belacan... the secret ingredient that makes Malay/Indo food so yummy!

• mansionion's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2004 at 12:14 AM

Nice up dates @rie! I've yet to create any tips on my PD page. :) -m-

ukirsari

“life is a neverending journey @ukirsariabroad ”

Badges & Stats in Port Dickson

Have you been to Port Dickson?