"garden of the Gods in southern part ...." Top 5 Page for this destination Uluwatu by ukirsari
Uluwatu Travel Guide: 236 reviews and 641 photos
Looking directly below 70 metres to Indian Ocean or walking closer to the big sculpture of Dewa Wisnu (Sri Vishnu God) by I Nyoman Nuartha make me so thankful. Nice to be a witness of magical Bali.
At Jimbaran, we can find several tourist spots like:
* Jimbaran beach
* Jimbaran fishermen village
* Pura (temple) Uluwatu
* Uluwatu Cliff
* Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK)
* Nusa Dua Resorts area
* Cape Benoa and Benoa harbour
Waving you goodbye is not the end
As the stars keep shining
As the moon still reflecting her light into the surface of the ocean
So the ocean of my heart
With its sandy beach, breeze, junipers forest and the pier
Like my daily potrait in the childhood memory
Maybe it takes thousand miles
And billion stars
Before finally we find each other
Again and again
As you believe; I am your neverending pier
And I understand; you’re my last harbour
Harbour or pier
Ocean or sea
No matter about its dimensions
No matter about they’re look small or big
Cause they’re have the same meaning; it’s about me and you to be together
When the night wrapping the end of the day
As the moon shining after the sun so bright
Or the fisherman and Navy landed into their own harbour,
after spending days at the sea
All can be describing so easy but meaningful;
my love to you will never end
as the waves always touching the rocks
in southerly garden of the Gods
* Dedicated to beloved Dad and the fishermen at Jimbaran Village also for those who dedicates their life to the sea
- In a nutshell:the cliff is worth a visit!
Swim, swim, swim at Uluwatu. I have 2 choices; swimmingpool or directly at the beach which situated in front of the pool... more travel advice
Beside dining room in the hotel, an arcade also available nearby the artificial lake. Good food, nice views, anything... more travel advice
Written May 2, 2003
Lazy days at Bali Intercontinental
Written May 2, 2003
Garuda Wisnu Kencana
ukirsari's Related Pages
Uluwatu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There just something about Uluwatu!!"
- "Uluwatu - Cliffhanger Temple & Nasty Monkeys"
- "The southern part of Bali"
- "Uluwatu - Dreamland"
- "garden of the Gods in southern part ...."
- "Hanging Temple of Uluwatu"
- "Uluwatu - it's about Sunset"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Uluwatu
- Hotels in Uluwatu
- Transportation in Uluwatu
- Nightlife in Uluwatu
- Restaurants in Uluwatu
- Shopping in Uluwatu
- Warnings and Dangers in Uluwatu
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Uluwatu
- 9 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Uluwatu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Uluwatu
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Do you have a travel mascot..."
- Commented on one of BarbaraForza's Uluwatu travel pages
- updated a Uluwatu Travel Page "garden of the Gods in southern part ...."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Garuda Wisnu Kencana"
- Wrote a Review Swimming at the pool or beach in Uluwatu Sports & Outdoors
Photos in UluwatuSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos