">> from bakmi golek to podjok cokelat " Bekasi by ukirsari
Bekasi Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 22 photos
what kind of description i should write about bekasi? :)
~ a suburb where my best friends rika-ivo and eka stay
~ a city where annually [or half yearly, hehehe] getting busy caused by flooding area spreading anywhere? hmmm!!!
~ a place where heavy traffic is accepted as normal condition? ohooooo!!!
~ but one of my fave destination around jakarta where i can find delicious food. from seafood, chicken poridge, to noodles and chocolates [thanks so much for rika who's already made special 'amunition' for nick and i when we're in egypt 2004 - 2005]
~ bekasi, is my runaway place for such a long weekend
~ 'hiding' in rika-ivo's home whenever i really want to do nothing but eating and trying newly chocs home-made [by rika herself]
~ place where i can easily teasing eka, so she's totally out from her focus in photography [i am so sorry :D but i like to see you getting panic, hihihihi]
~ nice that in bekasi, i find that our names: eka, @rie, rika >> the end of character from a name, becomes the first character to another.
~ place where i can practice my skill in cooking meals :)
~ start as kabupaten bekasi based on UU Nomor 14 Tahun 1950 with 4 district, 13 sub-district and 95 villages. all of them symbolized in idiom "SWATANTRA WIBAWA MUKTI" -- in sanskrit lingo.
~ in 1960 the office of bekasi moved from jatinegara to the city of bekasi.
~ flourished district of bekasi finally changes the city becomes an administrative city of bekasi.
[taken from BPS Kota Bekasi Seksi Statistik Distribusi, Neraca Wilayah & Pelayanan Statistik]
- In a nutshell:this page is dedicated to wirarsadi family and setiadi family :)
i like sundanese food [from west java]. steamed rice wrapped in banana leaf, steamed ikan mas [gold fish] and empal... more travel advice
i like the idea of tatami in this corner of hotel horison bekasi. cozy and exclusive. with japanese look-alike waitress... more travel advice
ukirsari's Related Pages
Bekasi Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bekasi
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Bekasi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bekasi
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Do you have a travel mascot..."
- updated a Bekasi Travel Page ">> from bakmi golek to podjok cokelat "
- Wrote a Review sundanese food as a 'medicine' when i miss bandung in Bekasi Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "sundanese food as a 'medicine' when i miss bandung"
Photos in BekasiSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos