Bogor Things to Do Tips by ukirsari Top 5 Page for this destination
Bogor Things to Do: 31 reviews and 75 photos
@rie, Dimka, Mas Karman, Mbak Dewi by Artha
After Bogor to direction Bandung, we can find a place named 'Puncak' (means The Peak) and the spot of the attraction named Puncak Pass. A peak where we can see green ocean of tea plantation. Further pictures in Puncak travelogue.
Address: Jalan Raya Puncak after Cipanas
Directions: Take free-way Jagorawi, go directly to Bogor to Cipanas.
Mountain Goat @rie
Off from Kebun Raya Bogor, we can find Taman Safari or Safari Park. Contain with many kind tropic animals, also several 'guest stars' like mountain goat and bears. You can go by your own car, or chose using bus. Singing birds, flippers show, swimming pool, cable car and hotel also available.
Summer Palace @rie
Our first President Mr Soekarno used this palace as a place for weekend. Situated in the centre of Bogor Botanic Garden.
Address: Istana Bogor
Directions: Go directly to Bogor Botanic Garden and find this beautiful place nearby the lake.
Kebun Raya Bogor @rie
Kebun Raya Bogor or Bogor Botanic Garden was built based order of Sir Stamford Raffles. And for showing his eternal love for his wife, Marianne Raffles, he put a monument in the garden. This garden contain more than 12,000 vegetation inhabitat.
Address: Kebun Raya Bogor
Directions: Exit from Jagorawi free-way to direction of Bogor. Then turn to the right side of the gate.
Harley-Davidson clubs of Indonesia are arrange special event such as rolling thunder in Bogor continualy, about per half-year. And we can find many bikers with their bikes on Bogor, make camping tents and create charity events for local citizen.
Address: Saparua Stadium of Bogor
Bogor is known as old city, so she has so many old building --which are becomes my favorite. One of them is Zebaoth, a Catholican church in the heart of the city.
It's a gathering for Harley-Davidson's owner also open for public. It's an annual event and designated at several places around Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi. Not only local, but the expats will presenting their bikes here.
Directions: This year, the Harley-Davidson's gathering held on Bogor. At Pajajaran Stadium.
Other Contact: More pictures on my travelogue :
More Reviews (16)
- See All Tauge Goreng
- Flower market at Cipanas
- See All A nice hotel at Cipanas and before...
- Sundanese lingo, many FO and city of...
- Roaring touring cars at Sentul Circuit
ukirsari's Related Pages
Bogor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "B O G O R"
- "Welcome to Bogor, The Rain City"
- "Bogor south of Jakarta"
- "Istana Bogor"
- "BOTANICAL GARDENandWHITE SPOTTED DEER"
- "Harley and Pie"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bogor
- Hotels in Bogor
- Transportation in Bogor
- Nightlife in Bogor
- Restaurants in Bogor
- Shopping in Bogor
- Warnings and Dangers in Bogor
- See All...
Explore the World
- Old Aberdeen Hotels
- Bhayandar Hotels
- Vaitele Hotels
- British Virgin Islands
- Mardin Ili Hotels
Badges & Stats in Bogor
- 23 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Bogor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bogor
Photos in BogorSee All Photos (71)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (98)
Latest Bogor hotel reviews
- GG House - Happy Valley
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Wisma Bogor Permai
- 1 Review & Opinion
Latest: Sep 6, 2012
- Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort
- 79 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 30, 2013
- Novotel Bogor
- 210 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Hotel Salak The Heritage
- 38 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Hotel Pangrango 2
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 11, 2012