"Anyer ~ Carita, a never ending story" Carita by ukirsari
Carita Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 42 photos
* Morning has broken during my trip Jakarta - Anyer by the tollway. And there, I found the beautiful colors ... painting at the sky. Like a "message" from the mother nature; I have to take my sadness away, since everyday is a new day. Time to wake up and encouraging myself!*
~ Sebuah kehilangan membuka jalan bagi karunia-karunia yang tak pernah kau pikirkan sebelumnya [a heaven-sent that we never think before can be open wide after we loss something]. Lama Surya Das; Awakening for the Sacred ~
Ya znayu ya sdelal ploho tebe. Please, IZVINI menya! I pojalusta davay ne budem obijatsya drug-drugu ...
Davay budem druzyami - nu pojalusta. Ya ne hochu teryat tebya kak druga! I don't wanna lose you as my good friend. Sometimes I look into the sky and see you my Zvezdochka ... I wanna to see you always ....
Whenever I was a kid, sometimes I got confused. Which one I love more than other: sea [ocean] or mountain. But my Daddy gave me 'enlightment' words: the ocean [also seas and beaches] is the place where you share the sadness, place to mirroring yourself whenever you're down, place to see the sunrise or sunset and 'catch' the changing hue of colors ~which can be placed deeply into my heart and keep it 'burning' for my own spirit. Meanwhile, mountain is a place to exile and contemplating, finding the essential of myself.
So here I am. Mourning times .... losing [best] friends and beloved ones which are going somewhere ... I try to 'tell' my stories to the blue water of Anyer Beach. But not only sadness make my footprints appears at the sandy beach of Anyer. Visiting the light house and the monumental route Anyer - Panarukan Postweg also interesting for me. It's just like a neverending story, since I delegate myself to visit here for my dear friend; Azim Rakhmatov ~Uzbekistan-born now staying at Kazakhstan~ who live so far away from the ocean. The closest of him are Aral Sea (ãr'l) and Caspian Sea which are takes hundred kilometres. So Azim, wherever you are ... do not be afraid you will never see your beloved beaches and ocean again :) I am here ... Anyer just takes 'minutes' from Jakarta and being here, I always remember you! Ja govorit pravdu, moj luna ....
- In a nutshell:Tranquil, nice sunset and sunrise [along the way to Anyer]
Salt water, banana boats, jet-ski [at Christ and Linda home], seafood and young coconut [Frans' resto] then sunset... more travel advice
Even 'separated' by tollway with Banten Lama and Banten, people of Cilegon, Anyer and Carita also Bantenese. Carita and... more travel advice
ukirsari's Related Pages
Carita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Anyer ~ Carita, a never ending story"
- "CARITA'S SPOTS"
- "Scuba and Snorkeling at Volcano Krakatau"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Carita
- Hotels in Carita
- Transportation in Carita
- Nightlife in Carita
- Restaurants in Carita
- Warnings and Dangers in Carita
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Carita
- 31 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Carita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carita
Photos in CaritaSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos