Karimunjawa Things to Do Tips by ukirsari
Karimunjawa Things to Do: 16 reviews and 42 photos
pulau burung midday (c) ukirsari
~ pulau burung [bird conservatory] ***** my first meet with anchovies
~ pulau galeang
~ pulau menjangan besar
~ pulau menjangan kecil **** we got bitten by spiky ones
~ pulau cemara besar
~ pulau cemara kecil **** lovely sunset from this place
~ ujung gelam [the extension of karimunjawa besar] **** nick's comments: like in la dique or praline, seychelles
~ pulau gosong selikur
~ pulau bengkuang
~ pulau karang kapal
~ pulau krakal kecil
~ pulau krakal besar
~ pulau genteng
~ pulau gosong tengah
~ pulau nyamuk
~ pulau gosong
~ pulau menyawakan *** private island with kura-kura resort [we never been there!!!!!]
~ pulau taka menyawakan
~ pulau kumbang
~ pulau karang
~ pulau gundul * closed for public, serviced as military field
baby, baby oh baby (c) ukirsari
for those who loves marine life can be fulfilled to meet anykind of sea creatures during snorkelling or diving. from protected coral reefs [very colourful plateaus and plains in deep and shallow waters], pelican and hornbill, seagrass, crabs, turtle, anchovy, spiky ones ‘duri babi’, starfish, sharks, stingray, jellyfish, red snappers, etc. also several kind of local specialities species as we have here our beloved ikan belutak that we call her so sweet "baby". she's the ones among several sea animals that can be found in seawater aquarium at pondok terapung JK. i do miss her now!!! baby, oh baby :)
Address: floating cabin JK, karimunbesar
Phone: (62-297) 312185 with mr joko
sunset over my cabin (c) ukirsari
for me, it's also a heaven. anywhere in the islands, if the sky is clear ... can be seen beautiful sunset. also from my back window in the floating cabin [made from fishing platform]. serene and charm.
Address: anywhere in the islands of karimunjawa archipelago
scenery from our fishing platform (c) ukirsari
entitled as national marine park, karimunjawa archipelago stands from 27 small-tiny-mini-but beautiful islands.
so, every single day you can visit one or two of the islands, depend to your interest. from fishing, snorkelling, diving or just swimming.
mostly of them have white sandy beaches but difficulties in anchoring [refer to the only transportation is a boat] will vary. but even your boat can not reach the island properly, you still can visit the island by swimming in the shallow water and let the boat anchoring offshore.
Address: anywhere in the chain of the islands
Directions: approximately 5 - 10 minutes from our cabin at JK, karimunbesar offshore.
More Reviews (16)
- your smile and behave :)
- See All list of protected inhabitats of...
- east season, west season and monsoon
- mosquito repellent and mineral water
ukirsari's Related Pages
Karimunjawa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ">> kremun-kremun saking tanah jawi "
- "karimunjawa islands"
- "Karimunjawa islands off Java"
- "It's a paradise"
- "Karimun Jawa"
- "Karimunjawa - A Marine Paradise in Central Java"
- "Visit to Karimunjawa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karimunjawa
- Hotels in Karimunjawa
- Transportation in Karimunjawa
- Restaurants in Karimunjawa
- Shopping in Karimunjawa
- Warnings and Dangers in Karimunjawa
- See All...
Explore the World
- Punalur Hotels
- Kampong Langkap Hotels
- Tonyville Hotels
- Pulau Terawangan Hotels
- Zaporiz'ka Oblast'
Badges & Stats in Karimunjawa
- 20 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Karimunjawa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karimunjawa
Photos in KarimunjawaSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos