"a perfect sunset ever" Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta by ukirsari
Kuta Travel Guide: 424 reviews and 1,177 photos
said as one of the best beaches for surfers with right and left breaks, here i am in kuta. finding the sun goes to the horizon and the evening sky has come. a very simple but memorable landscape. with or without clouds surrounding the sunset, the atmosphere will always be the same; adorable colours of the sky. remind me to the lyrics of iwan fals' song [a famous singer in my country] .... seperti mata dewa [like the eyes of the gods]. yes, the sun itself and the reflection by the sea. listening and watching to the people on the beach, laughing, singing, talking, surfing, swimming, running, picturing, playing frisbee ... i feel everyone have the same praying .... peace in kuta!
who spend their joy and happiness
trying to find
the breeze of Indian Ocean
mixing with glittering night
a hell just created by terrorists
blown away their joy
changing their life and the people they love abruptly
with no reason
goodbye dear friends
rest in peace there
in the garden of Lord, The Merciful
(c) ukirsari, 05 april 2003
on duty with my good fellow robert silaban
lying beneath the sun of kuta. wandering along jalan raya kuta-legian-seminyak. a barking dog in poppies lane in a very late night that scary me and my best friend rika -- weird, what happened with the doggy since i love dogs! and the other day, sitting lazy in poppies resto that brings my memory back to my india trip since they have delicious lassi ...
something across in my mind. to be honest, kuta is not my priority whenever i visit bali. i love ubud and celuk more. but in the other hand, i also realize ... in where i have to find a beautiful sunset in bali. one of my answer can be found here. in kuta :)
- In a nutshell:too touristy as well, but great sunset along the coastline
kuta has accessible road to go anywhere of tourist destinations in bali. such as to gua gajah [elephant cave], art... more travel advice
enjoy fruit salad in the beach front? that's a nice choice while awaiting sunset. in kuta, you can find food stalls with... more travel advice
ukirsari's Related Pages
Kuta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "kuta, bali"
- "Kuta - My 1st Love"
- "Kuta & Legian - Famous Beach in Bali"
- "a perfect sunset ever"
- "Once upon a time in Kuta"
- "tips for kuta"
- "The ever so famous Kuta"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuta
- Hotels in Kuta
- Transportation in Kuta
- Nightlife in Kuta
- Restaurants in Kuta
- Shopping in Kuta
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuta
- 18 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Kuta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuta
Photos in KutaSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos