"ote-ote, trekking and off-the beaten archeo-site" Porong by ukirsari
Porong Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
porong at the foothills of mt welirang is always in my mind. so rarely i know about this town.
just a 'keyword': ote-ote.
in central javanese lingo, ote-ote literally means "without tee-shirt" or open on your top [huh?!!!!! hihihihi] but in east java, it means a snack, fresh veggie in wheat flour and fried, served with chilli.
my old friend micko [james van mink-syarief] is the ones who introduce me with ote-ote about 7 years ago.
but finally i know, porong it's not only ote-ote, buy this snack and back home. with Dad, also another good friend of mine; vasky, we just visited off the beaten archeological site nearby candipari village.
- In a nutshell:work in progress, thanks :)
ukirsari's Related Pages
Porong Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Porong
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Porong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Porong
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos