">> the lost city of atlantis " Singkil by ukirsari
Singkil Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
first of all, thanks to the pro photographer feri latief for his excellent work. hat's off for you and nothing words can explain how happy i am to be an object in your frames. it's an honour to be your travel-mate for 12 days, altogether with mahdi muhammad and my old pal ucok syofiardi lubis.
singkil is a sleepy town that sometimes sinking by the tidal waves. and it's an interesting story that brought by mahdi during the expedition of national geographic traveler. said in the past 18s century, there was a place which affected by tsunami and within hundred years it's arise partly on the estuary.
in this picture is me myself and mahdi with our boatman and the local guide mr abdul rahman. ucok is on the way to the boat (see his red sweat-shirt in there) and feri, of course taking our picture. just look around, eerie trees formation and the smell-fragrance-air-lungs .... it's kinda ancient thing?!
- In a nutshell:nice sleepy town by the edge of the estuary
ukirsari's Related Pages
Singkil Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singkil
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Singkil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singkil
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos