">> lush, greenery and white water rafting " Sukabumi by ukirsari

Sukabumi Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 118 photos

white water
floating myself there
natural sound around
jump
a whirlpool
giant volcanic stones
"your helmet, @rie! do not swim! floating. bring that paddle along. no not thrown it away!!!'
in second, water runnings
just second, he save my life

so green
so sunset
i am here
bring several cups of hot chocolate
bonfire
"here you are, these chocs are @rie's made by her own"
"oh, thanks a lot, sweet girl"
"terima kasih, sayang"
"terima kasih, endut"
"oh, where's andry, guys?"
"dunno ... his teeth in trouble again"
"uuhhhhh!! i'll check his cabin after this."
"hey, thanks to save me today."
"no probs. tomorrow, maybe my turn to ask for your help."
"yeah, buddy. that's friends are for."
giggles
"a bit cold this evening, isn't it?"
"yes, come here. we can share my blanket."
"sure!"

* ukirsari
thanks to: tunggul, bang jodie, mas lody, kang yuma, mas al, ted, yan, kemas, raka, robert, botak, chalim, eric, prima, acel *

One-Stop Adventure Arus Liar

First of all, thanks to my dear friend Lody Korua and his spouse Yuni, who created this great-superb-cool adventure called 'arung jeram' (rafting) on Citarik, Sukabumi, 144 km from Bandung, west Java and 120 km from Jakarta. The name of their company is 'Arus Liar' (means Wild Streams). Added with paintball games and off-road adventure (this one becomes favorite event among the jeepers in my country) with Yuma Wiranatakusumah as a host, Arus Liar lately becomes 'one-stop adventure'.
Beside rafting, off-road and paintball games, we can also try to do trekking on Mount Halimun.
All of these activities will start and finish at Pendopo Arus Liar (the main hall), then for stay over-night we can try Nusa Traditional Cottage at Citarik's delta. Surrounded by 2 rivers and greenery area, without electricity and mobilephone's signals :) You can feel trully live at the village here!

We won the Eco Challenge here!!!!

Then last but not least, Sukabumi --especially Lido area-- also becomes my fave place because on June 14, 2003 me and my fellow journalist Kodrat Arif Kuncoro 'Kodjang' won an event by Honda Prospect Motor, called "The Eco Challenge". Using All New Honda City 1.500 cc. This page also dedicated to commemorate our success at Lido Lake. Thanks, Buddy. It's becomes a great birthday gift for me :)

• In a nutshell:Beach and greenery paddy field are mixing in harmony
  • Last visit to Sukabumi: Nov 2002
  • Intro Updated Apr 17, 2005

• Updated Comment
    Baton_East's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2003 at 4:30 PM

Wow. That's great! Congratulations and thanks for bringing me along!

Other comments
  • ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2005 at 8:14 PM

laszlo, sudah jua :) 2 separated pages 4: sukabumi and pelabuhan ratu ... next to mas roy's page. well done :D szia, koszonom!!!

• hunwagner's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2005 at 10:32 PM

Pindahkan: Pelabuhanratu Travel Guide ;-)

• jeremy74's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2005 at 8:29 AM

How true the myth bout Nyi Roro Kidul??? Heardso much bout it.

• muddybok's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2004 at 7:01 AM

River Kwai? Haha!! Nice Sukabumi page.

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2004 at 1:13 AM

Cendol is my absolute favourite and can prepare myself. The Dutch cendol bukan enak ... matur nuwun, greetzzz RoyJava

• Goldenboy's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2004 at 2:14 AM

Adooh puitis, tegas, dan menyakitkan! Tegel tenannn...

• mkurniawan's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2004 at 7:03 AM

Yes, Pelabuhan Ratu is great place for wekend. The local people myth about Nyi Roro Kidul can attract tourism to come there

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2003 at 5:40 PM

Congratulations on your Eco Challenge win! The Samudra Beach Hotel looks wonderful. Thanks for all the information. It's helpful to travelers.

• janchan's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2003 at 2:03 AM

Very active page !! :)) Rafting there looks exciting !

ukirsari

“life is a neverending journey @ukirsariabroad ”

Badges & Stats in Sukabumi

Have you been to Sukabumi?