">> lush, greenery and white water rafting " Sukabumi by ukirsari
Sukabumi Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 118 photos
floating myself there
natural sound around
giant volcanic stones
"your helmet, @rie! do not swim! floating. bring that paddle along. no not thrown it away!!!'
in second, water runnings
just second, he save my life
i am here
bring several cups of hot chocolate
"here you are, these chocs are @rie's made by her own"
"oh, thanks a lot, sweet girl"
"terima kasih, sayang"
"terima kasih, endut"
"oh, where's andry, guys?"
"dunno ... his teeth in trouble again"
"uuhhhhh!! i'll check his cabin after this."
"hey, thanks to save me today."
"no probs. tomorrow, maybe my turn to ask for your help."
"yeah, buddy. that's friends are for."
"a bit cold this evening, isn't it?"
"yes, come here. we can share my blanket."
thanks to: tunggul, bang jodie, mas lody, kang yuma, mas al, ted, yan, kemas, raka, robert, botak, chalim, eric, prima, acel *
First of all, thanks to my dear friend Lody Korua and his spouse Yuni, who created this great-superb-cool adventure called 'arung jeram' (rafting) on Citarik, Sukabumi, 144 km from Bandung, west Java and 120 km from Jakarta. The name of their company is 'Arus Liar' (means Wild Streams). Added with paintball games and off-road adventure (this one becomes favorite event among the jeepers in my country) with Yuma Wiranatakusumah as a host, Arus Liar lately becomes 'one-stop adventure'.
Beside rafting, off-road and paintball games, we can also try to do trekking on Mount Halimun.
All of these activities will start and finish at Pendopo Arus Liar (the main hall), then for stay over-night we can try Nusa Traditional Cottage at Citarik's delta. Surrounded by 2 rivers and greenery area, without electricity and mobilephone's signals :) You can feel trully live at the village here!
Then last but not least, Sukabumi --especially Lido area-- also becomes my fave place because on June 14, 2003 me and my fellow journalist Kodrat Arif Kuncoro 'Kodjang' won an event by Honda Prospect Motor, called "The Eco Challenge". Using All New Honda City 1.500 cc. This page also dedicated to commemorate our success at Lido Lake. Thanks, Buddy. It's becomes a great birthday gift for me :)
- In a nutshell:Beach and greenery paddy field are mixing in harmony
I prefer all of these; go rafting to Citarik, chill-out in Pelabuhan Ratu Beach, also go canoeing to lake Lido. Truely... more travel advice
Sukabumi is not so far away from Jakarta. Just take a freeway to Bogor and let the car 'driving' to the lake Lido or... more travel advice
ukirsari's Related Pages
Sukabumi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rafting on Citarik"
- "Pelabuhan Ratu (Queen's Harbour)"
- "Sukabumi: It's bigger than I thought"
- "I was born here!"
- "SUKABUMI We$T JAVA"
- "Pelabuhan Ratu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sukabumi
- Hotels in Sukabumi
- Transportation in Sukabumi
- Restaurants in Sukabumi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sukabumi
- 19 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Sukabumi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sukabumi
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Do you have a travel mascot..."
- Commented on one of ukirsari's Sukabumi travel pages
- updated a Sukabumi Travel Page ">> lush, greenery and white water rafting "
- Uploaded a Photo to ">> lush, greenery and white water rafting "
- Wrote a Review Shoreline, wild waves rafting or canoeing in Sukabumi Favorites
Photos in SukabumiSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos