Angkor Wat Packing List Tips by ukirsari Top 5 Page for this destination
Angkor Wat What to Pack: 39 reviews and 35 photos
Repacking and packing by ukirsari
Luggage and bags: I go to Cambodia with 2 backpacks. 1 for my stuffs and 1 for daily pack during visiting temples areas.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Cotton t-shirt and cargo pants will be fine. Beware about the weather which closer to the monsoon [on August - September]. Preparing light weight raincoat or umbrella will be fine. Especially if the rain comes suddenly whenever you climb up the temple. Then sneakers or sandals that make you feel comfy in climb up the hill [Phnom Bakheng] and Angkor Wat 'till the main tower.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Tissues and mineral water.
Photo Equipment: Warning for myself, since I love to picturing every single details of the temples so I have to bring more than 1 rechargeable battery for my digi-cam.
More Reviews (39)
- Many sketchs of the Angkor Wat
- See All Apsara, beautiful Apsara
- Cambodian Taxi called "Tuk Tuk"
- Stay overnight at Siem Reap
- See All Excellent local food
ukirsari's Related Pages
Angkor Wat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Angkor Wat"
- "Angkor Wat Rediscovered"
- "Angkor What?"
- "Facing to the west and stairway to heaven"
- "Angkor Wat: Our Own Personal Tuk Tuk"
- "Angkor Wat"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angkor Wat
- Hotels in Angkor Wat
- Transportation in Angkor Wat
- Nightlife in Angkor Wat
- Restaurants in Angkor Wat
- Shopping in Angkor Wat
- Warnings and Dangers in Angkor Wat
- See All...
Explore the World
- Benthuizen Hotels
- Nebraska Hotels
- Mount Laurel Hotels
- Sabanilla Hotels
- Oak Park
- Morano Calabro
Badges & Stats in Angkor Wat
- 40 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 35 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Angkor Wat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angkor Wat
- updated a Angkor Wat Travel Page "Facing to the west and stairway to heaven"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Do you have a travel mascot..."
- Commented on one of jenniferchin's Angkor Wat travel pages
- Wrote a Review Many sketchs of the Angkor Wat in Angkor Wat Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Many sketchs of the Angkor Wat"
Photos in Angkor WatSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos