ukirsari's profile photo

ukirsari

arie et nick concorde Online Now
life is a neverending journey @ukirsariabroad

My Favorite Pages

Agra

Al Karnak

Ambarawa

Travel Map

kenHuocj's Profile Photo
kenHuocj Nov 28, 2014 at 6:08 AM

hope the cold is not to cold for you, after the tropics ;-))) but you're the traveller who has adapted to all climes !

Regina1965's Profile Photo

loisl's Profile Photo
loisl Jun 9, 2014 at 11:48 PM

Happy Birthday, Ari!!!!!

ukirsari Jun 10, 2014 at 7:55 AM

peter!!! thank you so much. have a nice day and lots of travel! big hugs :)

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Jun 9, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

ukirsari Jun 10, 2014 at 8:00 AM

maynard, thank you so much! yes, got a nice birthday treat with cocktail just like appears on your profile picture! have a nice day in there :)

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Jun 9, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Happy Birthday Arie ! I hope you have a wonderful day.

ukirsari Jun 10, 2014 at 8:06 AM

laurie! thank you, so much! got a fab day and having greetings and wishes from VT friends make me so blue. once again, thanks ... have a nice day in there :)

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    kahnjetta Jun 12, 2014 at 10:58 AM

You're welcome:)

Sienlu's Profile Photo
Sienlu Jun 9, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Happy Birthday, hope you have a wonderful day

ukirsari Jun 10, 2014 at 7:57 AM

dear barbara, thank you so much! have a nice day and ps: love your profile picture very much :)

alza's Profile Photo
alza Jun 9, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Hello Arie, Bon anniversaire! May your day be filled with wonder and friendship!

You have inspired me again... first your O'Neill quote from Long Day's Journey into Night "I belonged ... to LIFE itself!" I must read that masterpiece.
Then, Avebury henge...Wiltshire ahhh! I visited this beautiful county in May, it's on my mind every day. Romantic and dreamy plains landscape!
Thank you. Very best wishes to you!

• alza's Profile Photo
    alza Jun 10, 2014 at 8:25 AM

It was a real pleasure, Arie! I got "Gene" O'Neill's book at the library yesterday and can't wait to read it. All the best!

ukirsari Jun 10, 2014 at 8:39 AM

oh, cool! you'll be wowed after read it. I'll not spoil *promise* hahaha. have a great reading mr o'neill's, lou. all the best :)

Daja123's Profile Photo
Daja123 Jun 9, 2014 at 6:06 AM

Happy Birthday Arie, have a nice day! :-)

ukirsari Jun 10, 2014 at 7:49 AM

hi darja, thank you so much for my birthday wish. it's lovely day, hoping yours too :)

Trekki's Profile Photo
Trekki Jun 9, 2014 at 1:40 AM

Happy birthday dear Arie :-)))

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Trekki Jun 10, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Oh my dear Arie, not a problem at all - you are so busy and .... should have other things to do on your birthday than checking VT :-))
    Miss you too - and .... I should come to London again soon!!

ukirsari Jun 10, 2014 at 8:05 AM

hahhaa, but ingrid, to check our VT is fun, and these greetings and wishes are indeed nice presents for me :) yes, I am quite busy as living in london and jakarta, so travel continuously ... whenever it's getting cold, we fly to the east, whenever warm in the north, we fly the opposite direction. sure, you should fly to london!!!