".... indefinitely long continuing journey ...." ukirsari's Profile
in anywhere: I mingle or dissolving myself in discovering. and rediscovering new things just like found old things to be remembered and to be visiting over again.
it's about life, about memories and countless beautiful moments.
pace of life can be faster or slowly down, depend on ourselves. but memories, paths and lines stay lingers. as life itself. I had been decade on VT. and I have my thought--amongst the new gadgets, another social medias and many more--I would like to keep my pages here. for the old beautiful friendships we'd shared, for sharing experiences and all the nice things that too many to be mentioned.
all will always be special for me.
All pictures in my main page and all pages are taken by myself. DO NOT USE THESE MATERIAL AND OR PICTURES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION. STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Thank you very much.
I thanked and appreciated my beloved parents: mum and dad in Heaven, who take me to see the world since my early stage and their likeness to travel, discovery and rediscovery places will stay forever in me.
before beloved N came into my life, I was a solo traveller and pretty happy to engaged myself during all my trips. but the term had changed quite a bit since we're together. we go travels as couple and in the meantime I am still doing solo whenever he's busy at work and the opposite.
since the last ten years I live in two worlds that separated half globe away: indonesia archipelago and england, UK. happy to be here of two and it's enriches our experiences as the nomads. we just find and discover new things are scattered in our "backyards". therefore we'll stay as travellers.
LONG JOURNEY DAY'S INTO NIGHT
by Eugene O'Neill (1888 – 1953)
VT members I had met in jakarta, manila, perth and fremantle, new delhi and shimla, singapore and kuala lumpur, bangkok and rangoon:
sharon (cheekychic), mason (masonwong), andrew KL, audrey (audrey118), andrew (dreks), anna (willy_wonka), andy (and_juana), alex in Spore, paul (goldenboy), ica (icamarica), peter (loisl), frank (belgianchoco), frederik (b-free), corra (xaver), isa (i-s-a), aida (asianbelle), morii (o00o), nina (monina_c), yen (yen2), emie (edachsund), deepa (winddancer99), aimee (moonlighting), joko (djokodnet), bambang (biawak), zinzin (zin), ei (eithwe), clive (mrdreameruk), axel (kozzmozz), esmeralda (wenasje), heidi (jjasmine), animesh (inamesh), lily (lmc2626), judith (juds), yen (yen), hanna (tabatha), larissa (kunchik), imran (machunian), happy (h4ppy), didi (beachbum), norbu (nurboo_mechick), leo (leonik), arnaud (eagleeye) and last but not the least: baton_east (thanks for the bearers and jim35). and the newest .... diella (rinjani) for a cuppa in big durian!
a flag bearer ;)
thank you VT, matur nuwun, molte grazie, maraming salamat, dobroe spasibo, arigato!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,795 Reviews
- 2,881 Photos
- 18 Countries
- 116 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
- Wrote a Review Island hopping in Sabang Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Island hopping"
updated their Profile Page ".... indefinitely long continuing journey ...."
- updated a Sabang Travel Page "westernmost tip of Indonesia archipelago"
- Commented on ukirsari's profile page
- ukirsari and Roadquill are now friends.
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Do you have a travel mascot..."
- Uploaded a Video to Special Capital Region of Jakarta
PhotosSee All Photos (2881)
VideosSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos