"a rediscover world: to stay as traveller" ukirsari's Profile
then next time i am swimming side by side with a charm gigantic creatures so called whale sharks.
i feel i am alive. can be anywhere in every single minute of my life. and with my beloved ones.
in anywhere: i am mingling or dissolving myself in discover. and rediscover new things just like found old things to be remembered and to be revisit over again.
it's about life, about memories and countless beautiful moments.
pace of life can be fast or slowly, depend on own pace. but memories, paths and tracks stay lingers. as life itself.
i had been decade here on VT. and i have thought, amongst the new gadgets, another social medias and many more.
will i stay here and share? i definitely say yes. for old friendships, for friends that came into my life because i shared experiences and attending meeting amongst members.
all will always be special for me.
All pictures in my main page and all pages are taken by myself. DO NOT USE THESE MATERIAL AND OR PICTURES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION. STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Thank you very much.
i thank and appreciate my beloved parents: mum and dad in Heaven, who take me to see the world since my early stage and their likeness to travel, discover and rediscover stay forever in me.
before beloved N came into my life, i was a solo traveller and pretty happy to engaged myself during all my trips. but the term had changed quite a bit since we're together. we go travels as couple and in the meantime i am still doing solo whenever he's on assignments and the opposite.
since the past ten years i live in two worlds that separated half globe away: indonesia archipelago and england, UK. happy to be here of two and it's enriched my experiences as a nomad. i find everything new in my backyards and they'll be great to be discovered endlessly, therefore we stay as travellers.
by Eugene O'Neill (1888 – 1953)
I was set free! I dissolved in the sea, became white sails and flying spray, became beauty and rhytm, became moonlight and the ship and the high dim-starred sky! I belonged, without past or future, within peace and unity and a wild joy, within something greater than my own life, or the life of man, to LIFE itself!
VT members I had met in jakarta, manila, perth and fremantle, new delhi and shimla, singapore and kuala lumpur, bangkok and rangoon:
sharon (cheekychic), mason (masonwong), andrew KL, audrey (audrey118), andrew (dreks), anna (willy_wonka), andy (and_juana), alex in Spore, paul (goldenboy), ica (icamarica), peter (loisl), frank (belgianchoco), frederik (b-free), corra (xaver), isa (i-s-a), aida (asianbelle), morii (o00o), nina (monina_c), yen (yen2), emie (edachsund), deepa (winddancer99), aimee (moonlighting), joko (djokodnet), bambang (biawak), zinzin (zin), ei (eithwe), clive (mrdreameruk), axel (kozzmozz), esmeralda (wenasje), heidi (jjasmine), animesh (inamesh), lily (lmc2626), judith (juds), yen (yen), hanna (tabatha), larissa (kunchik), imran (machunian), happy (h4ppy), didi (beachbum), norbu (nurboo_mechick), leo (leonik), arnaud (eagleeye) and last but not the least: baton_east (thanks for the bearers and jim35)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,790 Reviews
- 2,876 Photos
- 18 Countries
- 115 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
- ukirsari and Roadquill are now friends.
- Commented on into-thin-air's profile page
- created a Puerto Galera Travel Page "Witnessing the eye of Gorio tropical storm"
updated their Profile Page "a rediscover world: to stay as traveller"
- Uploaded a Photo to "a rediscover world: to stay as traveller"
- Wrote a Review tibetan markets in Leh Things to Do
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Do you have a travel mascot..."
- Uploaded a Video to Special Capital Region of Jakarta
PhotosSee All Photos (2876)
VideosSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 90 reviews, 93 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 54 reviews, 80 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Intro, 40 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Seribu Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Lombok Intro, 46 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Simla Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Banten Intro, 36 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos