"Friday Harbor/San Juan Island" Top 5 Page for this destination Friday Harbor by paulscuba
Friday Harbor Travel Guide: 119 reviews and 234 photos
We spent 4 days in the San Juan Islands and realized you can spend several weeks there and still feel like there is more to see. With the hiking, kayaking, shopping, biking and just general kicking around opportunities, there seems to be something for everyone. Just remember that the pace is a little slower here. We actually enjoyed waiting for the ferry and just checking places out and sitting near the water while we waited.
I had been to the islands before but since it was my wife's first time it was fun finding new places to visit that we would both see for the first time. She managed to get me to see another side --- the shopping side.
- Pros:Many different things to do, slower pace, wonderful scenery
- Cons:None that I see.
This park had changed since I was last here 9 years ago. They have put in some more modern facilities and have trails to... more travel advice
Mainly a seafood menu but there were other options available. The restaurant itself does not have an special decor or... more travel advice
paulscuba's Related Pages
Friday Harbor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Friday Harbor/San Juan Island"
- "Friday Harbor, Washington"
- "San Juan island Page"
- "You'll want to come back."
- "Friday Harbor a tiny and cute place in the Ocean"
- "NWPassages's Friday Harbor Page"
- "Bus Tour by Ferry"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Friday Harbor
- Hotels in Friday Harbor
- Transportation in Friday Harbor
- Nightlife in Friday Harbor
- Restaurants in Friday Harbor
- Shopping in Friday Harbor
- Warnings and Dangers in Friday Harbor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Friday Harbor
- 12 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Friday Harbor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Friday Harbor
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friday Harbor Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Point Reyes Station Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Wind Cave National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Badlands National Park Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murfreesboro Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Belize Intro, 5 reviews
- Seward 5 reviews
No friends yet.