"Are we there yet?" Top 5 Page for this destination Murfreesboro by paulscuba
Murfreesboro Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 146 photos
We left Indy early in the morning to try to get to Gainesville Florida. Having Zeiss along required more frequent stops so we try to embed dog pitstops with opportunities for the human drivers. Stones River National Battlefield seemed to be a good breaking point about 6-7 hours in. Now Zeiss has never been on a car trip longer than 4 hours before so here he is in the back compartment of our little SUV. Does this not speak of "Our we there yet?" The harness on him is his seatbelt so in case we had an accident he will not fly around the car.
paulscuba's Related Pages
Murfreesboro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "murfreesboro tennessee"
- "Are we there yet?"
- "Murfreesboro - Home Sweet Home"
- "Murfreesboro is one of my favorite towns"
- "cooldude2001's new Murfreesboro Page"
- "Middle Tennessee and Stones River"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Murfreesboro
- Hotels in Murfreesboro
- Nightlife in Murfreesboro
- Restaurants in Murfreesboro
- Shopping in Murfreesboro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Murfreesboro
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Murfreesboro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Murfreesboro
Photos in MurfreesboroSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friday Harbor Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Point Reyes Station Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Wind Cave National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Badlands National Park Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murfreesboro Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Belize Intro, 5 reviews
- Seward 5 reviews
No friends yet.