"Baguio City" Baguio City by mlt_t
Baguio City Travel Guide: 830 reviews and 2,409 photos
Baguio City always celebrate every February or March, the flower festival.
- Pros:the weather...
- Cons:sometimes traffic in the city
- In a nutshell:the cool air, the trees and the sight are really amazing...
For those who visit the Mines View Park, the Good Shepherd Convent is usually the next stop since it is just nearby.... more travel advice
is the premier military institution of the country and is the training ground for future officers of the Armed Forces of... more travel advice
- See All what a big shopping mall?
- See All riding motorcycle around Baguio City...
- See All the cheapest accomodation in Baguio City
- bring important stuff you needed...
- See All Tam Awan Village... really amazing!
mlt_t's Related Pages
Baguio City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baguio city"
- "Baguio Today"
- "Baguio City - It's a "cool" place"
- "City of Pines and Mums"
- "Baguio For Christmas Break"
- "Summer Capital of the Philippines"
- "i see pine trees of green, red roses too"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baguio City
- Hotels in Baguio City
- Transportation in Baguio City
- Nightlife in Baguio City
- Restaurants in Baguio City
- Shopping in Baguio City
- Warnings and Dangers in Baguio City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baguio City
- 27 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Baguio City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baguio City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 63 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 47 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baguio City Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 34 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Subic Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Mindoro Oriental Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaminos Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Bagac Intro, 8 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olongapo City Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos