Alaminos Transportation Tips by mlt_t Top 5 Page for this destination
Alaminos Transportation: 7 reviews and 3 photos
our motorbike is the fastest vehicle for us
To get to the Hundred Islands National Park, you first have to go to the town of Alaminos in Pangasinan. There are buses that leave for Alaminos from Manila, but there is an alternative route along the Zambales coast via Olongapo and it is the way we travel going home to Bataan.
The take-off point for the Hundred Islands is Lucap, a barangay 2 ½ kilometers or a pleasant 20-minute ride from Alaminos. You can rent a banca or small boat and negotiate (i.e., pick-up time) if you want to swim on one of the islands or do extensive island hopping. A word of caution: there are snakes on several of the islands.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (22)
- I forgot the name...sorry but look...
- a little tip from me
- all kinds of water sport are available
- See All Boat Fares
- Sea shell for sale
mlt_t's Related Pages
Alaminos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alaminos City, Pangasinan Province PHILIPPINES"
- "WELCOME to aLaMiNoS, pAnGaSiNaN"
- "The Hundred +++ Islands of Alaminos"
- "The Hundred Islands"
- "Alaminos City, Province of Pangasinan"
- "AMAZING 100 ISLANDS"
- "an ideal hideaway with pristine azure waters"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alaminos
- Hotels in Alaminos
- Transportation in Alaminos
- Nightlife in Alaminos
- Restaurants in Alaminos
- Shopping in Alaminos
- Warnings and Dangers in Alaminos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alaminos
- 23 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Alaminos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alaminos
Photos in AlaminosSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 63 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 47 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baguio City Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 34 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Subic Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Mindoro Oriental Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaminos Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Bagac Intro, 8 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olongapo City Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos