"Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar" Bagac by mlt_t

Bagac Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 165 photos

"NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC... CHECK IT OUT!!!"

This place is a “PRIVATE PROPERTY” since my daughter’s friend is related to the owner of this place, we had an access to enter, view and my daughter even stayed here overnight with their friends and classmate, so we had a privileged to saw what’s new inside these historic houses they’re building. It was like a small village/ community, it was an amazing experience for us to explore and viewed one-by-one all the old houses they’d bought in other provinces and re-built it again. The restoration is superb and they’d bring back to its old self; you can see here how talented the Filipinos’ workmanship really is. The mano-mano (handmade) crafting is… awesome! The hard work, superb lay-out and researching of houses history by only one Architect. You’re the best and very talented man! Advance Congratulations! Great work!

They’d told us, this will be going to be an exclusive beach resort in time it’s open to the public but rather open to selected members, friends, family and associates. In my own opinion, it’s going to be an expensive rate. In coming days, I wish they will have day tour for tourist, balikbayan and other people who love to explore and love historic memorabilia. Maybe because it’s worth millions and millions of pesos to do the work, the construction, restoration, buying, transport and rebuilding of all the houses in one place. Did you get what I mean? This place maybe open in couple of years since they’d have plenty of works to put up here and such a big work ahead them, but as you can see little by little they’d accomplish big already. I fall in love to this place! I will never get tired coming back and looking one-by-one to all the houses. Every time I visited this place they’d always have new interesting houses for us to explore.

I love this place! And I love old houses, I love antiques, I love the beach… it’s all in one place. If only I could have one of my own… I would like to live in this kind of old and historic houses… but sad to say my mother-in-law hates old houses, it gave her a scare… and she love modern stuff…what can I do?!

I just want to share, what I’ve seen and how beautiful this place now and then but in the future when they’d completed all the constructions…I wish I could still visit this place for completion of my travel story page.... this place is like Vigan Houses in Ilocos Sur, Northern Luzon of my country. Some of Spanish old houses that was built 16th century and was still untouched and become one of the most popular tourist attractions in the said town.

I do hope you enjoyed reading and checking all the pictures I put in this travel page. I just want to share with you what we have had experience and how beautiful it can be when it’s finished. We don’t know if we can come back here when it opens… I just wish they will still let us explore the place again. Just check out all my pictures. Have fun!

ALL HISTORICAL STORIES ABOUT FEATURED HOUSES ARE COPIED FROM "THE REAL BANK (the thrift bank)" CALENDAR 2008 ISSUE.

All photos and text are taken and made by me and but some photos taken by VTers member birgitte … thank you, Karen!

• Pros:awesome!
  • Cons:nothing I can think off! not yet ready for public!
  • In a nutshell:you will never forget this place once you've been here!
  • Intro Updated Jan 23, 2011

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Hey Milet, nice photos of "Acuzar" ... :)

• majangeles's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2010 at 9:34 PM

thanks for sharing this wonderful page. Would you have their contact number. Would like to bring my family.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2008 at 5:32 AM

Thanks Milet! I enjoyed your page a lot!! Wow, to move all these houses from all over te country to here and rebuild them, that is some amazing project! Great you had the chance to visit this beautiful place!

mlt_t

““got to live life to the fullest,enjoy every moment bec. one of us know how long we're going to grace this world””

Badges & Stats in Bagac