"BALER...coconut trees, forest and the blue ocean" Top 5 Page for this destination Baler by mlt_t

Baler Travel Guide: 142 reviews and 442 photos

Welcome to Baler,Aurora Province

The historical town of Baler is the Capital and commercial center and is about 230 kilometers away from Manila. And Baler is known as the site of the last pocket of resistance of the Spanish Armed Forces during the Filipino-Spanish War.

my last travel with riders... it's been a long time... wish I could did it again... long road to travel more :-) and more to see beautiful places around Philippines

Take a look at my General Tips since I put there all my short story of what happen to us and specially to me going to Baler, Aurora… the most memorable journey I’ve ever had in my whole life and hoping this accident will never happen to any of us or to me again… we cannot predict accident … anyway, we must go on and I would like to thank our dear LORD that I’m still here and making this pages for you to read and see lots of photos I’ve taken.

Date: Sept. 6&7, 2004
Take off time: 3:00 am
Meeting place: my home
Total of riders: 8 persons (6 boys & 2 girls)
Total of vehicle/motorbike: 6 (Honda XRM-110cc)
Time of arrival in Baler: 11:00 am
Agenda: Explore the town and Beach of Baler Aurora

• Pros:the view and the ocean is superb!!!
  • Cons:the road... was really rough...
  • In a nutshell:everything you look has a beautiful view!!!
  • Last visit to Baler: Nov 2003
  • Intro Updated Oct 26, 2010

• kidfree's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Looks a great place to visit, must add to my wish list!

• miguel_arcangel's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM

love the sunrise.. hope to visit real soon!

• nrea's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2009 at 9:08 PM

Ma'am i just want to ask you if i can include some of your reviews and photos of Aurora Province...Im an IT student and we're working with our tourist site...I hope for your kind consideration God bless you ma'am

• sylviagoloyugo's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2008 at 3:52 AM

Hi! This is a great tip! Where can we rent bikes like these to go around in Baler? Do they have a side car version too, for those who dont know how to drive or are afraid to sit behind someone? Many thanks!

• Mar 27, 2008 at 6:42 AM

Re: Pacific Coral Inn and Restaurant. Haven't heard of that, maybe we'll check it out next time we're there (next week, if plans don't miscarry). Might I add Gerry's Best, in the town proper. About at par with Bay's Inn food, same price range.

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2004 at 11:19 PM

What a holiday Milet!! You guys certainly had a lovely time, well apart from your accident. Love the beach pix!! Ann :o)

• Oct 4, 2004 at 9:26 AM

I looked thru ur page today Milet. Very interesting and beautiful area. I think I'd prefer 4x4 over motorcycle (safer). The big wave surfing must be something to see too. Take care....

• Assaad1977's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2004 at 1:46 AM

HI Milet, very nice page, and the pics in it are wonderful, you are a great photographer.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2004 at 12:19 AM

Great page Milet! Baler looks like a wonderful place to visit! Of cours I love your sunrise photos :-))) And thank God you were not seriously hurt in that accident!

• high_d's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2004 at 7:32 PM

Great pages and pics...thanks for the email :) Sorry to hear about the accident...take care:))

mlt_t

““got to live life to the fullest,enjoy every moment bec. one of us know how long we're going to grace this world””

Badges & Stats in Baler