"BALER...coconut trees, forest and the blue ocean" Top 5 Page for this destination Baler by mlt_t
Baler Travel Guide: 156 reviews and 488 photos
Take off time: 3:00 am
Meeting place: my home
Total of riders: 8 persons (6 boys & 2 girls)
Total of vehicle/motorbike: 6 (Honda XRM-110cc)
Time of arrival in Baler: 11:00 am
Agenda: Explore the town and Beach of Baler Aurora
- Pros:the view and the ocean is superb!!!
- Cons:the road... was really rough...
- In a nutshell:everything you look has a beautiful view!!!
Unique place for people who love the beach, ocean and mountain surrounds the place. more travel advice
Bayanihan is like helping each other when times you need someone to help.... or rather you don't have to ask for help...... more travel advice
- See All How to get here:
- See All Patron saint along the highway
- See All Don't miss this place...
- See All Watch out for this big Satellite up the...
- See All Ocean and shore
mlt_t's Related Pages
Baler Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BALER...coconut trees, forest and the blue ocean"
- "There's More To Baler Than The Sunrise"
- "That perfect sunrise"
- "Baler with Lunti"
- "HELLO BALER!"
- "BEAUTIFUL PLACE, and LOTS TO DO"
- "Baler, Aurora"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baler
- Hotels in Baler
- Transportation in Baler
- Restaurants in Baler
- Shopping in Baler
- Warnings and Dangers in Baler
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baler
- 63 Reviews
- 68 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Baler?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baler
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 63 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 47 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baguio City Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 34 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Subic Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Mindoro Oriental Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaminos Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Bagac Intro, 8 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olongapo City Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos