Boracay Island Sports & Outdoors Tips by mlt_t
Boracay Island Sports & Outdoors: 38 reviews and 62 photos
You can go Snorkeling; ride the Banana boat, go Surfing, go Scuba diving, trekking, golfing and have fun Dancing.
Some sports competition had been held in Boracay like the International Volleyball competition and International Surfing competition. It has become a popular place to hosts beach side sports competitions
Theme: Beach Activities
More Reviews (17)
- bring mosquito repellent for your...
- the clear blue waters...awesome!!!...
- See All Riding the Banana boat is really fun!!!!
- See All the best white beaches I've ever seen...
- We thought... the place is great but....
mlt_t's Related Pages
Boracay Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Island Life"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Boracay!"
- "Yielding To The Call Of The Islands"
- "Boracay Barefootin'"
- "Paradise in my backyard"
- "My longest VT meet"
- "Honeymoon in Boracay.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boracay Island
- Hotels in Boracay Island
- Transportation in Boracay Island
- Nightlife in Boracay Island
- Restaurants in Boracay Island
- Shopping in Boracay Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Boracay Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Round Island Hotels
- Nisis Aspronisi Hotels
- Alray Hotels
- Mabou Harbour Hotels
- Valasske Mezirici
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Sports & Outdoors
- Ayia Napa Sports & Outdoors
- Beirut Sports & Outdoors
- Belize Sports & Outdoors
- Surfers Paradise Sports & Outdoors
- Malaysia Sports & Outdoors
- Fredericton Sports & Outdoors
- Bora-Bora Sports & Outdoors
- Matamata Sports & Outdoors
- Ängelholm Sports & Outdoors
- Borovec Sports & Outdoors
Badges & Stats in Boracay Island
- 18 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Boracay Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boracay Island
- Posted in Travel Baguio City Forum "Re: 100/day"
- Commented on one of sirenna's Boracay Island travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "The most beautiful beaches of all time for me..."
- updated a Boracay Island Travel Page "The most beautiful beaches of all time for me..."
- Wrote a Review bring mosquito repellent for your protection... in Boracay Island What to Pack
Photos in Boracay IslandSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 63 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 47 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baguio City Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 34 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Subic Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Mindoro Oriental Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaminos Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Bagac Intro, 8 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olongapo City Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
Latest Boracay Island hotel reviews
- Best Western Boracay Tropics Resort
- 171 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- Club Ten Beach Resort
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Boracay Ocean Club Beach Resort
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Asya Premier Suites
- 60 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 10, 2013
- One Crescent Place
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Alice in Wonderland Beach Resort
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 9, 2013
- Surfers Home Boracay
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 23, 2013
- Reef Retreat Resort
- 52 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Baling Hai Beach Resort
- 39 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 30, 2013
- Sun Village Central Beachfront
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 28, 2013
- Lorenzo South Beach Resort
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 8, 2013
- Boracay Sands Hotel
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Delta Grand Okanagen Resort and Conference Centre
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 24, 2008
- Sun Village Resort
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 6, 2013
- Villa Camilla
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 7, 2012
- Island Hopping- 29 Reviews, 67 Photos
- Parasailing- 17 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Tattoos- 18 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Crystal Cove Caves- 14 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Snorkeling- 16 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Water Activities- 11 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Beach Massage- 18 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Puka Beach- 10 Reviews, 16 Photos
- ATV Riding- 6 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Sunsets- 22 Reviews, 42 Photos
See All Boracay Island Things to Do