"Claveria" Claveria by mlt_t
Claveria Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 175 photos
is, without doubt, the one of the best-kept secrets in the country of Cagayan. The eastern approaches offer magnificent view of a broad, blue bay, with an attractive, whitish sand beach. Judging by the shape of the waves at the right hand break around the eastern headland, Claveria has the potential to be a surfer?s haven in the right conditions. It is amazing that there is only one small resort in the town.
Sadly, after the postcard perfect beauty of Claveria, the highway deteriorates badly as it winds inland on the way to the Ilocos Norte border. There are several very rough, unpaved sections, while the sealed sections are potholed with no shoulders. This slows the journey considerably.
After the border is crossed, the quality of the road improves dramatically, no doubt a legacy of the Marcos era. The views are superb, though perhaps not as spectacular as Claveria. .
mlt_t's Related Pages
Claveria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Claveria - Way Up North!"
- "I left my heart (and sole) in Claveria"
- "Visit to Claveria, Cagayan"
- "Claveria, Cagayan"
- "Captivating Claveria"
- "My memories of claveria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Claveria
- Hotels in Claveria
- Nightlife in Claveria
- Shopping in Claveria
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Claveria
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Claveria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Claveria
Photos in ClaveriaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 63 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 47 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baguio City Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 34 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Subic Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Mindoro Oriental Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaminos Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Bagac Intro, 8 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olongapo City Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos