"Mabuhay!!!" mlt_t's Profile
There is no education better than the lessons of travel.This is a century-old Chinese philosophy that fits well into the package of an adventure-laden travel plan of people who are bound to take on a daylong or overnight trip to higher“EDUCATION”.
my special thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Rommel Acuzar and his family for always accommodating us in Cuidad de Acuzar
I will add some pages here about my husband Arnold’s travel and adventure. Since he is one of who loved and enjoyed traveling more than me. I will in store here some his traveling and adventurous journey. He loves to ride his motorbike… some of his travels around places to places is hard to find. He never gets tired riding his motorcycle, he always has a story to tell us, and he always discover new road in one place to another place. Sometimes I joined him and sometimes I don’t or rather depend on my mood.
The one who encourage me to join VT is one of the old member here birgitte she taught me everything about computers and about VT. She is great teacher and has lot of patience for beginners like me.
I’m not a good writer, but what I put here is what comes to my mind, what I saw and how I picture my country (honestly) to you. I’m not very good with speaking English since it’s not our everyday dialect here, but I’m trying to wrote all my text pages in a very simple and understandable English and since I love to read books and these books teaches me more about writing and everything
I will add lots of travel pages here from time to time when my schedule permitted. Please bear with me and I will try my best to accommodate you and will try my best to help. What you read here is my own experience and was authenticated by me and not hearsay. We travel by budget, maybe which is why most of the time we get the cheapest prices around places we’ve been gone. Enjoy reading my pages and I will put/add here everything about my country that some are places is really beautiful. What you see is what you get!
You might be best friends one year,
pretty good friends the next year,
don't talk that often the next year,
And don't want to talk at all the year after that.
So, I just wanted to say,
Even if I never talk to you again in my life,
You are special to me and you have made a difference in my life,
Look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.
Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how
close you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you. Let
Old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends
you never will. Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you
might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this poem and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about
you and always will…
From my friend Daria (former VT member and one of oldest friends here) from Warsaw, Poland who sent this beautiful poem to me. I will never forget you; you knew that and you will always in my heart. I missed you!
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Pulau Langkawi Hotels
- United States of America
- Tanjong Sepat Hotels
- Miami Hotels
- Male Island
- Kuala Lumpur
- Zamboanga City Hotels
- Jurong Town Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Saint Augustine Hotels
- Riva del Garda
- Montecatini Terme
- Ho Chi Minh City
- State of Jammu and Kashmir
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 486 Reviews
- 747 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 25 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- Commented on Geoff_Wright's profile page
- mlt_t and machomikemd are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Mabuhay!!!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Newest rooms accommodation in Bataan"
- Wrote a Review Newest rooms accommodation in... in Orani Hotels
- updated a Bagac Travelogue "more photos inside ACUZAR!"
- Posted in Travel Baguio City Forum "Re: 100/day"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Intro, 63 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 47 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baguio City Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 34 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Subic Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 18 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Mindoro Oriental Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alaminos Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Bagac Intro, 8 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olongapo City Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos