"Iquique" Iquique by nxlink
Iquique Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 97 photos
Iquique is one of the most interesting spots in Northern Chile. It is a city with a long and rich culture and history. But in addition, it is surrounded by natural beauty on all sides. La Cavancha is the best known beach area and offers a wide sandy area and warmer waters than found in most parts of the Chilean Pacific.To the East of the city are innumerable nature spots in the Atacama Desert. The city also boasts excellent hotels, restaurants and a casino. The prices at even the most expensive hotels are very reasonable.
- Pros:casino, ocean views, beaches, warm climate
- Cons:a bit out of the way
- In a nutshell:A great place to visit in Northern Chile
nxlink's Related Pages
Iquique Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Iquique - Tierra de Campeones"
- "Beach-side, Desert-side Metropolis"
- "Good weather , good beaches, mountains, surfing"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iquique
- Hotels in Iquique
- Transportation in Iquique
- Restaurants in Iquique
- Shopping in Iquique
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Iquique
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Iquique?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iquique
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Peru 7 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Panama 11 reviews
- South Africa 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Washington D.C. 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Chile 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Johannesburg 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Pretoria 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Durban 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Iquique Intro, 1 review, 2 photos