"DIYARBAKIR" Top 5 Page for this destination Diyarbakir by jonturk
Diyarbakir Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 158 photos
Diyarbakýr is a city that must be seen with its long ramparts , Malabadi bridge and it's typical architecture of wide floored houses to reduce the effects of the heat since the temperature reaches to 40 - 50 thermometer during certain days of the summer months.
WHAT TO BUY Handiworks, bracelet made of woven straw, kiniþ necklace, pattens and shelves embroidered with silver... more travel advice
Diyarbakýr... Things to Do (1)
PLACES TO VISIT Diyarbakýr Ramparts These Diyarbakýr ramparts famous for being the longest second rampart after the... more travel advice
jonturk's Related Pages
Diyarbakir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A medieval walled city, proudly Kurdish"
- "a different world...barren,strange and...kurdish!"
- "Nemrud Dag"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Diyarbakir
- Hotels in Diyarbakir
- Transportation in Diyarbakir
- Nightlife in Diyarbakir
- Restaurants in Diyarbakir
- Warnings and Dangers in Diyarbakir
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Diyarbakir
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Diyarbakir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Diyarbakir
Photos in DiyarbakirSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Bodrum Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Konya Ili Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ankara Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Artvin Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Izmir Intro, 12 reviews, 6 photos
- Amasra Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Nevsehir Ili Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Sanliurfa Ili Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Diyarbakir Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos