"Panama City Page" Panama City by Antji
Panama City Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 113 photos
Yes you are looking right;)There are a Panama City in Florida too. At first I was a little bit confused too but Panama City is a City which is 2 hours from Tallahassee and directly on the Golf of Mexico.
In the last years it becomes popular because of the Spring Break Parties there. And so some of the american students always told us that we should go to Spring Break 2000 because it´s fun!
So our little group of german exchange students started for just one day and one night to Panama City. And it´s true we found some great sandy beaches where we enjoyed the sun and the warm water of the Gulf of Mexico and in the night we went to the popular disco "Club la vela".
And what we saw were lots of crazy american students...;)It was really crazy to make party there and we were very tired then we went to Tallassee the next day.
I don´t believe that are any others interesting sightseeings in Panama City.
Antji's Related Pages
Panama City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "panama city florida"
- "Confederate Flags, Mullet Haircuts, Strip Clubs"
- "Basaic Panama City Page"
- "Jmill42's new Panama City Page"
- "Florida Panhandle"
- "Panama City Page"
- "Welcome to my Panama City page."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Panama City
- Hotels in Panama City
- Transportation in Panama City
- Nightlife in Panama City
- Restaurants in Panama City
- Shopping in Panama City
- Warnings and Dangers in Panama City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Panama City
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Panama City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Panama City
Top 10 Pages
- Dresden Intro, 51 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Prague Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ostseebad Kühlungsborn Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Andalucía Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Tallahassee Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Dublin Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Germany Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Land Sachsen Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos