"Chiloe" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Chiloé by camilo74
Isla Chiloé Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 175 photos
Its people has converted this beautiful Island in the most picturesque and original place of Chile. Full of Myths and Legends and with its hospitalable and probably the kindest people of Chile
Ghost ship that sails in the nights of Chiloé. Apperaing and Disaperaing magiclly
Gorgeus woman, seal goddess who appear some nights and danced besides the sea. If she is watching the sea means that there will be wealthines of fishes, If don't there will be scarcity
The southern part of the Island, and the most Southern place i've ever been more travel advice
It's a big , i mean big plate, made with fish, potatos, all kind of shellfish, chicken, sausage, etc... . To cook it you... more travel advice
camilo74's Related Pages
Isla Chiloé Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "" Tejuelas de Alerce""
- "Isla Chiloe-a close look into the heart of Chile"
- "THE GREAT ISLAND OF CHILOE"
- "Churches, churches, churches........."
- "Mysterious Chiloe"
- "Chiloe: in the Chile top 5"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla Chiloé
- Hotels in Isla Chiloé
- Transportation in Isla Chiloé
- Restaurants in Isla Chiloé
- Shopping in Isla Chiloé
- Warnings and Dangers in Isla Chiloé
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla Chiloé
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Isla Chiloé?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Chiloé
Photos in Isla ChiloéSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Santiago Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florianópolis Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chile Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Región Aisén del General Carlos Ibáñez del Campo Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cusco Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- South America Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Valparaíso Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Rocas de Santo Domingo Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos