"Koprivshtitsa" Koprivshtitsa by denise_BG
Koprivshtitsa Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 276 photos
Pros and Cons
- Pros:This is a place full of history - a witness of a very important period in the Bulgarian history, the Renaissance.
- Cons:A very small town, no entertainment, only historic buildings and beautiful nature (the last to be added to the pro's).
- In a nutshell:It's worth visiting if you want to learn more about Bulgaria's past and present.
denise_BG's Related Pages
Koprivshtitsa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The heart of the National Revival"
- "The most revivel Bularian city"
- "A Jewel in the Mountains"
- "A tipical bulgarian town"
- "Bulgaria's Treasure Chest"
- "Cute little town in the mountains of Bulgaria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Koprivshtitsa
- Hotels in Koprivshtitsa
- Transportation in Koprivshtitsa
- Nightlife in Koprivshtitsa
- Restaurants in Koprivshtitsa
- Shopping in Koprivshtitsa
- Warnings and Dangers in Koprivshtitsa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Koprivshtitsa
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Koprivshtitsa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Koprivshtitsa
Photos in KoprivshtitsaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Bulgaria Intro, 9 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sofia Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Prague Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Vidin Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Plovdiv Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos