"Hi. I was in Shinsho Temple in the beginning of th" Top 5 Page for this destination Chiba by SR1
Chiba Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 120 photos
The Shinsho-Temple is famous temple in Japan. Every year, Japanese people and travelers from over the world, come to there, and they threw money into an offertory box (We say it Saisen-Bako). It is said that you threw money in an offertory box, and your dreams will come true. I had thrown five yen because five means happiness, although rich person (President, Director, Doctor, and Lawyer etc.) throw lots of money about 10000000 yen! (about US $80000) Is it true their dreams come true?
Colorful Chou-Chin or An-Don. It's beautiful! more travel advice
Narita high school is owned by Shinshou Shrine Policeman was controling traffic. more travel advice
SR1's Related Pages
Chiba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tokyo DisneySea"
- "Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo Disney Sea"
- "Hi. I was in Shinsho Temple in the beginning of th"
- "Chiba Ken, Japan"
- "Chiba ?@?ç—t"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chiba
- Hotels in Chiba
- Transportation in Chiba
- Nightlife in Chiba
- Restaurants in Chiba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chiba
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 53 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chiba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chiba
- created a Chiba Travel Page "Hi. I was in Shinsho Temple in the beginning of th"
- Wrote a Review Colorful Chou-Chin or An-Don.... in Chiba Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Colorful Chou-Chin or An-Don...."
Photos in ChibaSee All Photos (13)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiba Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Japan Intro, 1 review