Freehold Tourist Trap Tips by matt1168
Freehold Tourist Traps: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Yes, I did include it in my "shopping" section, because it is one of the two major shopping areas in the area, but if you're going to go to a mall, stay away from this pathetic place and try going to the Monmouth, Woodbridge, or Menlo Park Malls.
Fun Alternatives: Monmouth Mall.
Yes, it's what's known most about Freehold, and yes, it's a famous race track.
While I may not be the biggest racing fan myself, even avid racing fans will most likely feel this racetrack crowded, small, cramped, and old. Want good horse racing? Go to the Meadowlands, plain and simple.
Unique Suggestions: Bet.
Fun Alternatives: Meadowlands.
More Reviews (39)
- A Diamond is Forever
- See All Figure out the bus terminal (cont)
- See All Most expensive taxicabs anywhere!
- See All Where apples are always happy!
- See All Take a joy ride!
matt1168's Related Pages
Freehold Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New Jersey's Biggest Little City"
- "General Washington slept here..."
- "Bruce Springsteen Tour"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Freehold
- Hotels in Freehold
- Transportation in Freehold
- Nightlife in Freehold
- Restaurants in Freehold
- Shopping in Freehold
- Warnings and Dangers in Freehold
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Freehold
- 41 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Freehold?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Freehold
Photos in FreeholdSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Freehold Intro, 41 reviews, 32 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atlantic City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Monmouth Heights at Manalapan Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- New Jersey 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Englishtown Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Asbury Park Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Brunswick 1 review, 1 photo
- Toms River 2 reviews
No friends yet.