"Englishtown, NJ" Englishtown by matt1168
Englishtown Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Englishtown, NJ- is it part of Manalapan, NJ or not? It shares a school distrcit, zip sode, etc., with Manalapan, but they are two TOTALLY SEPERATE TOWNS! Englishtown just happens to be IN THE MIDDLE OF Manalapan, but it is a great little tiny town!
Here is a picture of the old municipal building and hotel, now demolished!
The Closest Hotel to Englishtown that is still up and running that I know of is the Days Inn. Freehold Gardens isn't to... more travel advice
George Washington stayed here all the way back in like 1770 or something like that. more travel advice
matt1168's Related Pages
Englishtown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "vtwannabe's new Englishtown Page"
- "Englishtown, NJ"
- "themerg's new Englishtown Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Englishtown
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Englishtown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Englishtown
Photos in EnglishtownSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Freehold Intro, 41 reviews, 32 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atlantic City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Monmouth Heights at Manalapan Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- New Jersey 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Englishtown Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Asbury Park Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Brunswick 1 review, 1 photo
- Toms River 2 reviews
No friends yet.