"Beijing, A City of Contradiction" Beijing by jeanx58
Beijing Travel Guide: 6,461 reviews and 16,193 photos
That is my daughter, Jenny. I live here, with my daughter and my wife.
This is a city full of contradiction. City old, City new. People polite, people rude. There are lots of places that make people pleasant and places make people ill. The weather is lovely and of nuisance.
Once an electronic component factory, now an art zone. Located in Dashanzi. You can even see oil paintings of DRK. more travel advice
jeanx58's Related Pages
Beijing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Northern Capital"
- "Beijing - Imperial Peking"
- "My wonderful Beijing"
- "Beijing: from the Forbidden City to the Great Wall"
- "Beijing - The Northern Capital"
- "Beijing (北京)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beijing
- Hotels in Beijing
- Transportation in Beijing
- Nightlife in Beijing
- Restaurants in Beijing
- Shopping in Beijing
- Warnings and Dangers in Beijing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beijing
- 10 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 61 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beijing
- Uploaded a Video to Beijing
- Uploaded a Photo to "798 Art Zone"
- Wrote a Review 798 Art Zone about 798 Art Zone in Beijing Things to Do
- updated a Beijing Travel Page "Beijing, A City of Contradiction"
- Commented on one of machomikemd's Beijing travel pages
- Posted in Travel Europe Forum "RE: What's it?"
Photos in BeijingSee All Photos (20)
Videos in BeijingSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Brussels Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- North Vancouver Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Germany Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- South Korea Intro, 3 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.