"Kai's Mount Snow Page" West Dover by KaiM
West Dover Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 11 photos
This is definetely my most favorite East Coast ski resort. And one of my most favorite resorts anyway. Located on Vermont Route 100.
Mt. Snow is 3,600 feet high. A second mountain called Haystack (3,200 feet) is located nearby. As far as I know, Mt. Snow lift tickets can be used at Haystack, too. Mt. Snow has 23 lifts, 130 trails plus 12 tree areas. Snowmaking can be done on 476 acres. Skiing season lasts from early November through mid April.
- Pros:lots of runs, fun backcountry
- Cons:Couldn't find any so far
- In a nutshell:I'll be back there
From Albany and West: Take I-90 to I-787. Follow I-787 North to Route 7. Take Route 7 East to Bennington, VT. (Route 7... more travel advice
The EconoLodge Motel in Brattleboro. About 25 miles southeast of Mt. Snow. It's much cheaper than the expensive resort... more travel advice
KaiM's Related Pages
West Dover Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kai's Mount Snow Page"
- "West Dover"
- "snow ***z"
- "What to Do in a Ski Town During The Summer..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in West Dover
- Hotels in West Dover
- Transportation in West Dover
- Warnings and Dangers in West Dover
- See All...
Badges & Stats in West Dover
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to West Dover?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Dover
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jackson Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cincinnati Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Colorado Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Indianapolis Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos