"Kai's Salt Lake City Page" Salt Lake City by KaiM
Salt Lake City Travel Guide: 538 reviews and 1,304 photos
A nice city located close to the mountains. The center of the Mormon church is located in downtown Salt Lake City. You should visit the area with its cathedral and the tabernacle. Impressive architecture - even for Non-Mormons like me.
Some things are the same everywhere. A McDonald´s restaurant, a Wal Mart shopping centre or a 7 Eleven. Same looks, same... more travel advice
Beer in Utah has a lower percentage of alcohol than everywhere else. If I remember it right it was about 3,2 percent... more travel advice
KaiM's Related Pages
Salt Lake City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints"
- "Looking up Ancestors"
- "Salt Lake City"
- "My Home Town"
- "Ooooh! It was freeezing COLD in Utah!"
- "Mormans, Salt & Beehives....."
- "Salt Lake City: Why have just one?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salt Lake City
- Hotels in Salt Lake City
- Transportation in Salt Lake City
- Nightlife in Salt Lake City
- Restaurants in Salt Lake City
- Shopping in Salt Lake City
- Warnings and Dangers in Salt Lake City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salt Lake City
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Salt Lake City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salt Lake City
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jackson Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cincinnati Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Colorado Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Indianapolis Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos