"Kai's Johnson City Page" Johnson City by KaiM
Johnson City Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 61 photos
Johnson City is located in Eastern Tennessee close to the North Carolina border. The hills and mountains of the Appalachians surrounding the city are forest-covered. Johnson City has a population of about 50,000 and is home of the East Tennessee State University.
In November 2002 I spent one week in this city. I visited a good friend of mine who was a student at ETSU at that time.
Beside partying a lot, I made several nice trips to tourist attraction in the nearby region. E.g. I went to Asheville, North Carolina, rode on the Blue Ridge Mountain Parkway and visited the Great Smokey Mountains National Park.
- Pros:great location for outdoor fans, nice university campus
- Cons:ugly downtown area
During my one week stay at Johnson City I stayed in the appartment of two friends, Christian and Dominik. So I don´t... more travel advice
Wow, that is some great Mexican food!!! If you like Tortillas, Fajitas and Burritos you just have to go to Amigos.... more travel advice
KaiM's Related Pages
Johnson City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Weekend Getaway"
- "Mtnsport's Johnson City Outdoors"
- "Kai's Johnson City Page"
- "Johnson City, Tennessee"
- "Nice Place To Visit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Johnson City
- Hotels in Johnson City
- Transportation in Johnson City
- Nightlife in Johnson City
- Restaurants in Johnson City
- Shopping in Johnson City
- Warnings and Dangers in Johnson City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Johnson City
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Johnson City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Johnson City
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jackson Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cincinnati Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Colorado Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Indianapolis Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos