"Kai's Providence Page" Providence by KaiM
Providence Travel Guide: 278 reviews and 479 photos
The capital of the smallest state in the Union. It´s a nice place. A mixture of modern skyscrapers and historic buildings. More information about Providence:
I stayed there for one night and half a day - and really enjoyed it.
- Pros:great city, clean downtown area, nice old houses in the courthouse area
- Cons:didn´t find any so far
The campus of Brown University is located on a hill just east of the courthouse and downtown. A beautiful campus with... more travel advice
KaiM's Related Pages
Providence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great place to live!"
- "Providence....our Capitol City"
- "Providence .... The Renaissance City"
- "Providence, Rhode island"
- "I live here"
- "Welcome to Providence, RI!"
- "Rhode Island and Providence Plantations"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Providence
- Hotels in Providence
- Transportation in Providence
- Nightlife in Providence
- Restaurants in Providence
- Shopping in Providence
- Warnings and Dangers in Providence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Providence
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Providence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Providence
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jackson Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cincinnati Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Colorado Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Indianapolis Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos