"Kai's Scottsbluff National Monument Page" Scottsbluff by KaiM
Scottsbluff Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 14 photos
Scottsbluff National Monument is located in western Nebraska. About half an hour east of Wyoming. The monument consists of a mountain with a flat top. It´s interesting to hike up to the top. In the summer it can get exhausting. But it´s fun. You can also drive on top with your car. But that´s boring. You wouldn´t see all the rocks and animals if you take the road.
The hike to the mountain top. The photo is taken half way up the mountain. more travel advice
If you plan a hike during the summer you should bring something to wear on your head. It gets hot and the sun might... more travel advice
KaiM's Related Pages
Scottsbluff Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Window to the West"
- "kim83_50158's Scottsbluff Page"
- "Kai's Scottsbluff National Monument Page"
- "The Heart Of The Oregon Trail"
- "Scottsbluff, Nebraska"
- "scottsbluff national monument"
- "Basaic Scott's Bluff Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Scottsbluff
- Hotels in Scottsbluff
- Transportation in Scottsbluff
- Restaurants in Scottsbluff
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Scottsbluff
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Scottsbluff?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scottsbluff
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jackson Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cincinnati Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Colorado Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Indianapolis Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos