"Kai's Canon City/Southern Colorado Page" Canon City by KaiM
Canon City Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 102 photos
A narrow bridge hanging 1,053 (330 meters) above the ground of deep canyon. That´s Royal Gorge Bridge. The world´s highest suspension bridge. Royal Gorge is located just outside Canon City close to Highway 50 (2.5 hrs south of Denver). The bridge is spanned across the Arkansas River and the railroad tracks of the Royal Gorge Route.
Walk across the bridge and take a look down. Visit the viewpoints on the other side of the canyon. When the power came... more travel advice
KaiM's Related Pages
Canon City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cañon City"
- "The Royal Gorge"
- "Basaic Canon City Page"
- "Canon City/Royal Gorge"
- "Canon City: Place of Wonders"
- "ROYAL GORGE"
- "Nice Area to Camp at"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canon City
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Canon City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canon City
Photos in Canon CitySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jackson Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cincinnati Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Colorado Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Indianapolis Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos