"Kai's Laguna Beach Page" Laguna Beach by KaiM
Laguna Beach Travel Guide: 206 reviews and 384 photos
This place could be a city from a Beach Boys song. "I get around" with my "Little Deuce Coupe" and some "California Girls" on a "Surfin´ Safari". And we will have "Fun, fun, fun" while "Surfin´USA". No kidding. It´s such a beautiful place. Great town located at the beach with some nice green hills in the backcountry. It´s a city with lots of art galleries, lots of surfers and an awesome beach.
Laguna Beach is a paradise for surfers. If you don´t ride the waves, watch the experts. There are some real good surfers... more travel advice
KaiM's Related Pages
Laguna Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Davequ's Laguna Pages"
- "Laguna Beach"
- "My Hometown"
- "Environmentally Conscious Orange County City"
- "Open Laguna"
- "Artsy Fartsy"
- "Laguna Beach is one of the best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laguna Beach
- Hotels in Laguna Beach
- Transportation in Laguna Beach
- Nightlife in Laguna Beach
- Restaurants in Laguna Beach
- Shopping in Laguna Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Laguna Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laguna Beach
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Laguna Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laguna Beach
Photos in Laguna BeachSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jackson Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cincinnati Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Colorado Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Indianapolis Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos