"Hallo, wella, shalom, salut, tach, hoi & hello.." T-H's Profile

...instead of doing it.

I was born 1973 in switzerland (CH). I grew up here and became established (a "paper-swiss") at the age of seven.
I'm a mixture of my austrian father and my mother from northern Germany. mountains & flatland.

My parent met in Hamburg, Germany. Both went to a netherland language course, cause they both wanted to live there, but they never did. As my father was the first time in Z?rich, he thought: "here you can live."
So they settled down here.

An ancestry of my austrian past owned once a gold mine. The emperor wanted more taxes from him (%), but he didn't wanted to. So he took the emperor to court, and... he won.
Also a hill in Austria, near where my relatives live, has our name. But we are not sure if that has something got to do with our family.

My german past is going back to the old Teutons. My ancestry were robber barons, what I can feel sometimes. I just began throwing rune stones, which was practiced (not only) by the shamans of the celtic culture.
My grandfather was working in WW II at a secret project. He coordinated and builded one-man submarines. It was secret, because the submarines were just specified for one way. No turning back for the soldiers. That was at the end of the war. "Fortunately" this one little project didn't get finnished.
I've got a half aunt (my mom a half sister), but nobody knows her. We had to contact him and REALLY nobody wanted that. My grandfather left my grandmom and my mom and two aunts. He went to the DDR. Sounds strange, but there he got a good position again. My grandmom died as my mom was eighteen. Grandma had to work on the field very hard for her three children, so she died early (age of 42...). Once my mom got a birthday present from a relative, with chocolate in it (very rare after the war!), but they sent it to my grandfather, cause they just knew his adress. He had the barefacedness to eat the best parts out and he sent it to my mom with a letter, ending with "in love, your father". So, you see, he's a real a.......
Sometimes this dark chapter "helps" me out. If I meet a really convinced nationalist, I listen to him and then I tell him this story. Then he is really quickly quiet.
We also had relatives in the DDR (old east Germany). As the wall began to fall, the way was open through Hungary, my parents told our relatives, they should all leave behind and come here. At that time nobody knew, wether the wall really falls or if it closes again. So they lived first at my parents home and then my parents payed 'em an appartment in south Germany, until they found work.

So, I'm a mixture of robber barons and a gold mine owner. Not bad, I guess...
Therefore I also began throwing rune-stones...

Vampire Lights

• Intro Updated Sep 11, 2011

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2014 at 5:26 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2007 at 9:19 PM

Greetings from Montreal, wishing you many blessings on your special day and always, ♫♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ♫♫ CHEERS! ♫♫ Donna :)

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2005 at 1:42 AM

Well, you sound like a nice guy, so I guess you didn't inherit his genes. LOL

• Katmosphere's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2005 at 6:24 AM

Happy Birthday from Miami!

• saidur_khan's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2004 at 12:37 AM

Happy birthday, Wish you many return of the day, Have a nice great Birthday, Greetings from Bangladesh.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!