Biograd na Moru Transportation Tips by diamond7
Biograd na Moru Transportation: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Go to Zadar (a big town of Croatia), then take a bus to Biograd, that is about 20 km south. Once in Zadar you have a lot of daily buses to Biograd.
By the way, you have ferries departing from Ancona (Italy) directly to Zadar.
More Reviews (5)
diamond7's Related Pages
Biograd na Moru Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BIOGRAD - Croatia"
- "Biograd na moru / Summer 2010"
- "Biograd Na Moru and the Kornati Islands"
- "Biograd - Once a crown city of Croatian kings"
- See All...
- Hotels in Biograd na Moru
- Transportation in Biograd na Moru
- Restaurants in Biograd na Moru
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Biograd na Moru
- 6 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Biograd na Moru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Biograd na Moru
Photos in Biograd na MoruSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Lithuania Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Croatia Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Palanga Intro, 17 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Estonia Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Biograd na Moru Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Latvia Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Germany Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jurmala Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos