"A beautifull country" Top 5 Page for this destination Wales by Deus_ultima
Wales Travel Guide: 4,967 reviews and 15,873 photos
A country of mountains, valleys and the sea, filled with castles and their legends, there is a lot to see and experience in Wales.
Wether you are music enthousiast wanting to listen to the famous Welsh male choirs or wether you would like to ride through the valleys on a motorcycle or maybe you simply prefer calmer activities such as hiking or swimming in the sea, you'll surely find something of interest!
- Pros:Beautifull landscapes, great history and culture!
- Cons:Some people might be a bit unsociable to english speakers.
- In a nutshell:Cymru am byth!!
Though the main attraction is a waterfall, there a lot of hiking opportunities around Pistyll Rheadr. They are strenous... more travel advice
A beautiful place that gives you views all the over the welsh valleys, looking down on Llangollen and whose history is... more travel advice
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Wales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Wales"
- "A Week in North Wales"
- "A beautifull country"
- "Croeso Cymru"
- "A few nights in Wales"
- "Gwlad, Gwlad!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wales
- Hotels in Wales
- Transportation in Wales
- Nightlife in Wales
- Restaurants in Wales
- Shopping in Wales
- Warnings and Dangers in Wales
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wales
- 27 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Wales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wales
Top 10 Pages
- Quebec Intro, 69 reviews, 64 photos
- Montreal Intro, 65 reviews, 57 photos
- Kingston Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 17 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Magog Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos